funnsies

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.18.23

author's notes ;
ooo. some funnsies of what i would think how she and ace, luffy, and sabo would act as normal kids/teens

ooo. it was a nice morning- the sun was shining, the animals were more so quiet, and while the three boys had already gotten up, their peaceful morning is quickly cut off from the screams of zenko, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! IM DYING!!!!" The three boys flinch from her screams as they cover their ears, ace gains a irk mark as he storms to the room that they gave zenko- well, zenko forced them to give her..

"What are you- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Ace goes to yell at her before palling at the sight of blood all over a blanket she borrowed- stole.. from ace, "OH MY GOD YOUR DYING!!!" Ace yells as she holds his head as he freaks out and zenko starts sobbing, "IM GONNA DIE!!!" She sobs as water falls like a waterfall. The two other boys- sabo, who still had a bandage over his eye after the incident with the celestial dragon, luffy looks confused at the screams.

"Wait... ZENKO'S DYING?!" Luffy shouts as he looks like he's about to burst out in tears, the two of them rush. And they both pale at the sight of the two freaking out over the blood that was around her legs. "IM GONNA DIE ARENT I?! WAHHH!!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!" She screams as tears come out, some snot running down her nose. "WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO DADAN BEFORE SHE DIES!!!" Sabo shouts and as fast as they can- with the sobbing zenko who believed she was going to die, and luffy who was sobbing because he didn't want his second favorite sibling to die.

As they go- zenko holds her stomach, "MY STOMACH HURTS!! THIS IS THE END OF AGATSUMA D. ZENKO, ISNT IT?!" She sobs, and her brothers tense as they run with the two sobbing siblings, "YOUR STOMACH HURTS?! GOD SHE'S HAVING CONTRACTIONS!!!" Ace shouts out- and despite how much they argue, like how they argued over the blanket, he doesn't wish for her to bleed to death.

As the two burst in the home of the dadan family, zenko and luffy were sobbing messes, "MS.DADAN IM DYING!!" She sobs, "YOUR DYING SHOW ME HOW YOUR DYING!!" Dadan shouts in worry as she spits her sake out. "H-HERE!!!" Zenko shouts as she shows her legs were her originally white tennis shorts were red, "SAVE ZENKO PLEASE!!" The three boys beg, "Oh... i see..." dadan says as she relaxes before freezing as she sweats in relization.

"Oh... OH!! ALRIGHT COME WITH ME BEFORE YOU BLEED ON MY CLEAN FLOORS!!" Dadan shouts in urgency as she grabs the sobbing zenko and rushing to the restroom before slamming the door closed. Meanwhile the three brothers sniffle as ace- was trying his best not to die at the soumd of his sister dying a most unfortunate death, sabo had more since his favorite sibling is zenko, and luffy was a sobbing mess. Dogra sweatdrops at them- and he actually knew what was going on as he was given lessons from dadan if the time comes as he needs to help her out- well, not with the putting on a pad part, but you know.