twenty-seven ・ 027

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.09.23

author's note ;
ooo. tysm for over 7k views 🩵

  ooo. opening the door- i see everyone on the deck, out of breath. "Eh? What in the world happened to you all?" I ask, and zoro gains a irk mark, "have you been asleep... THE WHOLE DAMN TIME?!" Zoro rages with shark teeth and i gain a irk mark, and i point a finger at him, "SO WHAT?! I WAS INJURED Y'KNOW!" I bark, "Hey! Look guys! Over there! What is that?!" Luffy shouts and my jaw drops at the sight of... CLOUDS?!

  "H-how... " I mumble as i pale, "what in the world?" Sanji says, confused- and I was just staring shell-shocked. "Its solid white!" Luffy adds on, "Their clouds!!" Chopper shrieks, his jaw dropped. "But how?! Why aren't we falling?!" Nami says in confusion, and i just hide behind her- a but weary and fearful of the situation. "Clouds float, boats float, same thing." Luffy says, "no its not." zoro, sanji, and chopper say at the same time.

Then- i look behind me and i pale at Usopp laying on the ground, shell-shocked. "Oh no! Usopp's not breathing!!" Chopper shrieks- and luffy moves to him, "He's not?! Quick, do mouth to mouth!!" Luffy shouts. Sanji turns, "Right! I'll do mouth to mouth on nami-san and zenko-chan!!" Sanji turns, and i turn to nami, "Nuh-uh" I huff at sanji as i hug nami by her side. "Talk to me!" Chopper shrieks in worry for usopp.

  Then- usopp rises, "He's alive!!" Luffy and chopper shrieks, "i am??" Usopp asks, before shrieking at the sight of all the clouds- which i pale and tighten my grip on nami, as i sweat at the sight of the clouds. "THEN WHERE ARE WE?! WHATS WITH ALL THESE CLOUDS?!" Usopp shouts and I pause, "wait... WHAT IF WE ALL DIED AND WE'RE JUST IN HEVEN?! ( like ace is )" I shriek, i cling onto nami tighter.

  "its a ocean- in the sky." Nami says and i blink in disbelief, "are we sure we're not just dead? ( like ace )" i say in disbelief, "we're definitely not dead." Nami replies, and i wearily nod. "But look- the log pose is still pointing up." Nami says as she holds the log pose to robin as well as chopper and i pale at the thought of going higher than we already are. "Then we must still be somewhere in the middle of the cumbiolous ( idk how to spell it 🙊😭 ) nimbus cloud." Robin says, and I continue to pale.

"Wait- so we have to go higher?" Chopper questions, "that's what the log pose says." Robin shrugs, and i sweat in worry. "An ocean~ hahahahahah! Here i go~! Cloud ocean swimming champion usopp!!" Usopp says, and i deadpan at how luffy and chopper both fell for it, "seriously?..." i sigh at them. "Hey, you can't swim here, we still don't know anything about this place." Sanji says, "what a dumbass." I mumble at usopp as he dives, "Watch me!" Usopp says before going into the clouds- and i pale at the sight.