13. Chapter thirteen

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.17.23

  ooo. as ace fights against smoker- zenko however was all finished up with fighting the marines, and she brushes past smoker as she then stands next to ace, a marine hiding looks at the two siblings, "firefist ace, and agatsuma..." a man mumbles before hiding again, and as zenko sheathes her sword- and after such, she reawakens from her sleep.

(zenko's pov)

  as i blink awake and groan and my eyes in in surprise and i look around and i sweat at the sight of smoker, and the burning heat that ace was making to which i look confused- but i chalk it up as him having eaten a devil fruit, i then sigh in relief from the sight of all those marines defeated, "thanks for defeating them... and I'm only thanking you cause you saved me." I say as i huff and place my hands on my hips, ace just shrugs.

"Sure." He says and smoker furrows his brows and i tense as i hide a bit more behind ace, "you better beat them, i'm not dying." I frown at him as i poke ace who just chuckles as he nods his head, "sure, sure, you big crybaby." He says and i frown a bit as i squint at him with disapproval.

  "So... to think your strawhats siblings..." smoker says as he goes up against ace once again, and i just run and hide behind a corner so i don't accidentally burn up to a crisp- i'm not trying to die here.

(third person)

  As they watch the fight from far away, "what's going on back there?" Chopper asks, "looks like a fight between smoke and fire!" Usopp shouts, "so thats the kind of power you get from eating a flame-flame fruit." Sanji says as he sweats a bit.

  "Speaking of devil fruit, luffy is it true- is that your brother? And that girl, did she eat a devil fruit as well? She seemed to be fighting with her eyes closed." Nami asks, "Yup! His name's ace, and she's zenko! As for her, thats just how she fights!" Luffy says, and usopp slightly pales at the sound of her being able to fight with her eyes closed. "I'm not surprised you have a brother- or a sister luffy. But what are they doing here in the grandline?" Zoro asks.

  "Ace and zenko are pirates too! Just like i am, they both left three years before i did in search for the one piece." Luffy explains as his crew have wide eyes from surprise. Sanji then speaks up, "Luffy! You never told us you have a sister, especially a cute one like her~!" Sanji swoons, and luffy just gives him a blank look, "i just never thought she'd leave the east blue- she's not big on adventuring." Luffy shrugs.