eighteen ・ 018

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.20.23

ooo. as i groan a bit- i instantly wince as i look down and i see the blood making me pale as sweat drips down my face as i have wide eyes, 'now im going to die from blood loss... hold up- does that mean I was attacked... hold up- i remember now... someone opened the closet door and then they shot me... IM GOING TO DIE FOR CERTAIN- ARENT I?! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE SAVED AND MAYBE EVEN GET MARIED BUT THEY SHOT ME!!' I sob as i have tears roll down my face.

"I dont wanna die~!!!" I sob, and as i do: my ears pick up on fighting... and the sound of people being shot... which causes me to sweat and pale even more than before. "I... i can hear all those people..." i say as tears dip down and fall onto the ground- and i continue to have some ringing of the fighting as i groan in pain as i wobble over on the ground in pain.

I breath harshly in pain, i grit my teeth as tears bubble down- my back was also in pain as i grit my teeth. "Im going to die... and with the king... again..." i mumble as i look at the still unconscious king as some blood pours down from the side of my mouth. "I really wasn't planning on dying... AND I DONT WANT TO!!" I sob with tears.

I move to my back so i wasn't going to continue harming my harmed side, i groan in pain. As i shut my eyes as i grit my teeth, and i keep my eyes shut as i control my breathing to the best if my abilities as tears bubble down my face. "I'm going to die!!" I mumble as i grit my teeth with tears. Bubbling down my face, "I'm going to die single!!" I sob, "I'm going to die with the king!! AND NOT NAMI OR VIVI!!!" I sob, as i tremble at the thought.

"Oh sabo, I'll be seeing you sooner than i thought!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE PROTECTED ME!!! IF I SEE YOU SABO AFTER I HUG YOU AND ALL, I'LL WRING YOUR NECK FOR NOT SAVING ME!!! AND MYSTERY PERSON!!! PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE!!" I sob as I have fat tears pour down my face. "OH I CAN ALREADY SEE THE LIGHT!!! GOODBYE CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD!!!" I sob harshly. As i high with my tears still rolling down my face.

I hick as tears come down my beautiful face. "To my idiotic brothers... i love you- sorta... to nami- smash, i love you, to vivi- also smash, to sanji- i would smash too, uhm, chopper and usopp: it was nice knowing you. I can't believe I'm going to die... single... god damn it... I DONT WANNA DIE SINGLE!!" I shout with tears pouring more and more out. "I SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE GOD DAMN BATH!!!" I shout as more tears pour out harshly, i do suppose my injury wasn't too bad... or i was on the verge of death and i just didn't feel it... probably the latter...

  I look up at the sky as my breathing begins to slow, in relaxation as my eyes close, and i feel as though i cant fight any longer...