nineteen ・ 019

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.20.23

ooo. when i managed to have my eyes open- i find myself on the back of luffy, blood coming down my mouth and onto his shoulder, and i groan a bit in pain, and i can tell that the blood from my side was leaking onto my thigh, "l-luffy..." i say out in pain as i tremble in pain, and i couch a bit before my eyes close in pain as i continue to stay on his back, my arms still wrapped around luffy's neck and my vision blurs.

My eyes flutter close as i feel myself a bit more tired- my heartbeat sounded so quiet, i feel so tired. 'I'll wake up... i just need a small nap...' I feel myself falling asleep...

  ooo. as the rain falls, in a hallowed out tree, is a sobbing zenko, her face was tear stained as her lips quiver, she was about 14 at the time- and her tears were overflowing, she heard the sound of luffy shouting for her- but she ignores him as she continues to sob. "What are you doing?" She hears ace say and she baries her face in her hands, "Go away ace!" She says.

  "Is it about some boy again?" She picks up the sound of ace leaning against the tree on the other side, she sniffles as her lips quiver, "i- i thought he liked me... but when i we-went there... i saw him with another girl... i-i really thought he liked me! I'm so stupid!!" She sobs harshly as her shoulders tremble as she cries.

  "He's an idiot then." She hears ace say, and she sniffes as tears continue to bubble down her face, "w-what?" She says, and ace huffs, "Are you deaf? I said that "he's an idiot" you got that?" Ace says, as she hears him sitting down. She sniffs as she continues to have tears roll down her face, "any guy that clearly is a jerk isn't worth crying over, he's obviously a moron. The same going for you, for crying over a boy who clearly isn't worth your crybaby tears." Ace says.

  And zenko gets from her spot before taking a seat next to ace before pulling him in a tight hug as tears bubble on his cheek, "EVEN IF YOUR MY LEAST FAVORITE BROTHER... THANK YOU ACE!!" She sobs and ace tenses as he puts a hand on her forehead before pushing her a bit back with a blush of embarrassment. "Yeah yeah! Now stop crying!! Your going to get my shirt all wet!!" Ace shout, and zenko nods as she has tears still pouring down her face.

  Then- luffy comes out of nowhere, "AHA!! FOUND YOU KO'!" Luffy says in victory- the 11 year old boy wraps his arms around her, and her lips quiver before having even more tears: that the boy doesn't mind, in fact he was laughing as she hugs the shorter boy with tears still bursting out.

  ooo. my eyes crack open as i find myself on a bed- and i see my torso all wrapped up, and I just barely manage to sit up- and i groan as i sit up as best as possible, "i guess luffy saved me... good..." i yawn as I pause, "I just have to hope luffy managed to get miss.angel to safety... this hurt a lot you know- and having a bullet in for that long probably isn't good for my health... at least i havent died single..." i sigh in satisfaction as i look out again.