fifteen ・ 015

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.19.23

author's note ;
ooo. i failed my geometry class
ooo. also zenko's personality isn't just like zenitsu's...
ooo. this chapter was really- and i mean REALLY short... i guess i wanted it to be a bit different than my original plan 🤷🏻‍♀️
ooo. honestly, zenko thinks that girls are way better when it comes to romantic acts, also i'm kinda gonna debat making nami either a love intrest or just very platonic- nami is my favorite straw hat member

  ooo. it was the morning, and on the deck, i suntan a bit, as I nap a bit- my arm over my eyes as down on the neck, i hear the one known as zoro as he trains, "Ahh~ what i nice breeze." Chopper says as i flip on my back and look at what zoro was doing and he was... 'LIFTING THAT HEAVY IF A WEIGHT?! THAT MAN SURELY IS A MONSTER... but i suppose if i did want to marry a pirate, he would be able to protect me...' I sweat as i shut my eyes in thought.

  I open my eyes and look over to see vivi coming to the top deck where i was sunbathing- and where nami was looking out to sea, in her hands was a piece of paper. "Nami, if you wouldn't mind if we stop the ship here. It'd just be for a moment." Vivi says and i close my eyes as i continue to listen. "Stop? What for?" Nami asks. "I have a very important mission or karoo." Vivi says and i open my eyes in confusion, 'the duck?' I tilt my head.

  "Karoo?" Nami says, and thus; she along with luffy's crew except for zoro- go down, and I just continued sunbathing as ace and zoro come up on the top deck to watch the others. As i sunbathe- i hear vivi talk to her duck, "karoo, i have a very important mission for you. I need you to go to alaburna palace and give this to my father-." Vivi says, and i just listen before stopping as i blank out, 'alaburna? I was forgot i was planning on going there after yuba- i kinda forgot i left my tab and i don't want to pay it if i could end up dying because of debt collectors.'  I sweat as i finially remember what i was going to do- and i suppose going to alaburna would just be easier...

  With as fast as possible i get down to the duck, "Wait! I'm going to go with the duck! I forgot a tab back there and i dont want to get tracked down and killed because i didn't pay my tab!!" I say as i lean over- my hands on my knees, they all look at me with surprise, and luffy pouts. "Aww... BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY!!" Luffy whines and i gain a irk mark, "SHUT IT! WE'LL SEE EACHOTHER SOON..." i shout as i some tears appear at the corner of my eyes.

  "Bye, zenko!!" I hear ace shout, and i just huff as i look away so he doesn't see some of my tears- luffy's crew all say their goodbyes, as well as vivi. "So... can you do this karoo?" Vivi says as she puts it on the letter and i tearfully get on the duck. "So, be careful to preserve your water, okay? Especially since zenko's tagging along." Vivi says- and sanji speeds into the ship before coming back and i just gain some blush as i sparkle.

  "Well- goodluck, and ko'! Your definitely going to join my crew after this!!" Luffy shouts, and i sigh before giving in, since he won't just leave me alone if not... HE HASNT SINCE I WAS GOD DAMN 9... "fine... BUT ONLY IF YOU NEVER CALL ME KO!!" I shouts as I gain a irk mark, and luffy nods with a goofy smile. "Go let my father know karoo, and zenko- i wrote about you, so don't worry. I wrote about you in the letter." Vivi says and i gain a blush lines in admiration as i put a hand infront of my mouth, 'oh vivi~!' I wiggle a bit as i gain flowers.

  "BE SAFE ZENKO-CHAN!!" Sanji says, and i sigh as i have blush lines, 'oh this is making my heart flutter~!! These people sure are sweet.' I hold my cheeks ( face cheeks ) nami nods along, "be safe!" Nami says and my heart goes a flutter, "nami-chan~!" i swoon as i have a lovesick smile on my face. "Lets get maried~!!" I say and nami has a small smile on her face, "no." She blankly says with the smile on her face.

  I sigh as my shoulders slump, luffy laughs and then- the duck speeds off and i latch onto him, "KYAAAAAAA!!!" I scretch as karoo stops and quickly sips a lot of his water, "I SAID CONSERVE, NOT CONSUME!!" Vivi shouts before karoo runs off, "RAHHHHHH!!!" We speed off.

one piece fanfiction ;
ooo. vivi could also relate since her mother too was kind and had passed away ( its my head-canon )
ooo. zenko definitely has a small crush on nami more so than sanji ( i like nami more than sanji lol )
ooo. zenko thought the duck was way to fast
ooo. honestly, ace isn't all that overprotective of her- but he also can
ooo. honestly zenko nearly forgot about that tab- but she doesn't want any debt collectors to come after her

1600 , words

gaxqu