twenty-four ・ 024

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.24.23

author's note ;
ooo. tysm for 2k reads 🫶🏼 never thought that my book would be this readable 🤍
ooo. also, zenko is pansexual!! just so her sexuality is clear!!

ooo. i sit as i sigh a bit- we were in fact going to go to this sky island place... god damn it... "why... does this world just want me to die?" I mumble as i was in the corner with a dark aura: well, we were going to a place called: jaya, first- which thankfully enough, means that we won't be going to sky island anytime soon... anyways, "Robin-chan my sweet, nami-san my dear, and zenko-chan my darling, diner is served~! This afternoon we will be eating fresh octopus, and seaweed stew." Sanji says

At the sound of seaweed stew- I immediately get out of my seat- and sit at the table as i wait for the seaweed stew. "She can be faster than luffy when it comes to seaweed..." usopp comments. "She's like luffy, but seaweed instead of meat..." nami comments with a sweat drop as i consume the seaweed in mili-seconds after saying my thank you for the food like always.

ooo. the others were doing their own things as i grab some make shifts parts as i look at my paper which has a diagram of a biwa, my lips purse as i hold a part... at least it looks like a part. "Ugh... i can't seem to get this right..." i mumble as i purse my lips as i look at it: and i sigh as i put it down and lay my cheek on yhe desk- I could tell that the others were doing something: but I couldn't give a care, and even with my love for robin and nami is endless- but a biwa is apart of me: and i wanted to desperately make a biwa to play once again.

And thankfully enough, with my hearing- i can listen to someone play a biwa once, and then i can practically use it, the same goes for most other instruments- but I didn't care for other instruments. As i close my eyes, a memory flickers into my head.

as i broke into tears, my mother's eyes move to me, "why are you crying?" My mother speaks, "Because, I can't draw this right!! I give up!!" I sob as i shove the makeshift drawing away, my lips in a pout as it quivers and tears bubble down my face. "Don't cry... even if you cant do it right now, if you continue to work on it- i'm sure you can do it zenko." My mother says with a kind smile.

I lift my head and i go back to work- not giving up just yet like my memory of my mother reminded me of. Nami then comes into the shared room that the three of us girls share, "hey zenko, we've arrived- huh? Whats that wood thats all on your desk." Nami asks, and i gain blush limes, "your interested in what i do nami-chan~?" I giggle, "yeah, yeah- so, what are you doing with that wood?" Nami says, coming up to me.