tony stark

(now i know that this is not a transformers story and i just wanna say that i love this man so theres that)

You sat outside and watched the sun set on the building you called home and looked around. feeling the breeze whoosh over your face gave you a warm feeling and you smiled at that.

"who said today had to be so bad?" you said out loud knowing that no one would respond but you didnt mind that fact, instead, you got your phone from out of your pocket and scrolled threw facebook. (or whatever other media u use i dont know your life....)

"seen it, Seen it, seen it, funny, cute,-" you continued to look at the fails that people posted or cooking videos or just some random thing. but when yo stopped on a post that was just posted 2 minutes ago you looked at it and your mouth opened wide as you read what it said.

"Going over to a old friends house to see hows shes doing, dont know why but i want to and i got nothin else better to do with my time."

-TonyTheMan

your smile soon fades as you saw the car rushing down the street and you already knew who the "old friend" was and you didnt want to see him or what he had to say.

getting up and walking back inside cruising under your breath because you wanted to say out side more but seeing as how fast he was going you'd be lucky if you made it a minute to the door before he got there.

stepping quickly down the stairs almost tripping 3 times you jump on the floor and dash over to the door. knowing that the floor was polished wood you used your socks and slid halfway over and skipped over the part where the wood meets the carpet and tried to fix your hair that had little odds and ends sticking out like a sore thumb.

getting on your tip-toes, you looked threw the door hole and saw that it was him and that he was about to knock on your door. with skills that a master would only dream of you opened the door before his finger could hit the ringer and you looked at him in all of his playboy glory with a glare in your eyes.

"yes tony, what do you need?" was the first thing that came out of your mouth as you looked beyond him and stared at his car.

"i didnt think you'd know me." tony says taking off his sunglasses and looking at you with his chocolate brown eyes as he smiles.

your heart wants to melt into those eyes as if they were deep pools of safety. but your mind is clouded by the things, the past that you could never forgive.

looking away and feeling your heart pull back for him you looked out into the dark streets.

"can i come in or are we gunna stay out here?" tony asks still looking at you as if you were the only thing on his mind.

You scoff at him as yo lean back and walk into your house and leave the door open for him to walk threw.

Tony walks in and closes both screen and main door and then looks back at you. Looking around your home he whistles as if impressed with how youve been able to stand alone.

"nice little place you got hooked up, not big but not small." you look back at him and she shrugs a little. the only thing you hated about him was his oversized ego that always got in the way of your once prefect life.

Looking away once more you walked into the kitchen to fix yourself a drink as tony followed.

"i didnt know you liked to drink." tony says reaching over the bar to grab the bottle and looks at the brand.

'yhea well taste buds change every seven years." you say grabbing it back form him and pouring a full cup for yourself. you knew that wasnt true but you didnt want to tell him the real reason on why you drank every time you saw something that had his name or face.

tony only hums a ok as he walks around the bar and grabs the cup out of your hands before you could take a swig.

"thats to much for you (Y/n)." tony says pouring some of it out and then looking back at you.

"you dont get to make that decision for me tony." i say trying to grab the cup away from him but he moves away and the continues to pour more out.

"tony stop!" you say as you shove tony a little. tony steps back a little as he looks at you shocked.

"you dont need to drink (Y/n), this isnt for you anyway." tony gets the last few drops out of the cup and then puts it in the sink and looks at you while doing it to see what your face looks like.

"you son of a-" but before you were about to say the word tony grabs your shoulders and pulls you in for a quick forced kiss.

Your eyes widen as you try to push him off of you as you feel his lips move a little. you tell yourself not to melt but you do, you always did when he did something like this.

wrapping your arms around his neck you pull him into the kiss as you move your body closer to him.

The kiss seems like forever but you still break it and look at him like you are dreaming.

"we did it." you say sadly as you slide your hand down to his chest.

"dosnt have to just be 'this'." tony says grabbing your hand and placing a soft kiss on your knuckle.

You blush as you pull your hand away. looking at him and tears filling your vision you smile and hold the hand that he kissed close to your chest as you try to find the right words.

"I never said that."

(alright i hope you liked this and sorry if it was sad or if you want me to make a story into parts then tell me thx and goodbye!)