summer times

Tony Stark-

sitting on the towel on the sand you were reading a book and hearing everyone playing on the beach. you hear feet approach you and you smile as you look up to see handing you a popsicle with a smile on his features.

grabbing the popsicle you start to lick it enjoying the flavor he got. Cherry.

"you look sexy sweetheart." tony says as he leans in and kisses your neck. you smile as you take another lick and smile as he looks at you while you do it. then the idea popped into your head. with tony still watching you took the whole popsicle in your mouth and came back out with a little line of saliva trail.

"i fucking hate you right now." tony says as he bites a whole chunk of his popsicle. you start laughing as you start to eat the popsicle with a new found delight.

Steve Rodgers-

playing in the water you splash the American ledged and smile as he splashes you back. running at him you wrap your arm around him and tackle in into the water. looking at him threw the water you touch is cheek and lean in and him. steve kisses you back and you smile as you both share a bubble of air.

you knew he could hold his breath for a while as you get the idea. slipping your hand down his chest you palm him causing him to gasp releasing some bubbles of air. you smile as he kisses you back more forcefully as you two come back up for air.

you gasp for air and Steve grabs you and kisses your lips stopping your air intake.

"you ever do that again." steve says as he trails his lips down to your neck and biting hardly hardly on your sensitive neck.

"i will not hesitate."

"oh, im so scared." you joke as you kiss him again.

Bruce Banner-

Banner was on the sand as you buried him under the sand.

"you will get me out right?" bruce asks hesitant.

"of course." you say patting some sand on the pile.

"how did i let you talk me into this?" Banner askes as he chuckles. you laugh as well as you shrug.

"must love me that much." finishing you look around and see that everyone is either in the water or gone. smiling to yourself you look back at banner and then saddle on the pile of sand that covered your boyfriend. banner looks at you with worried eyes and you only wink.

laying down you take your boyfriends face in your hands as your lips lock. bruce closes his eyes and melts into the kiss as do you. breaking the heated kiss you look at banner and his blush shows so easily.

"so so hot when you blush." you say as you curl his hair in your finger.

"your so lucky that im buried." banner says suddenly huskily.

"that was the plan all along." you say as you kiss him again.

"you should be smatter then this banner." you say as you trail your lips down his neck kissing him softly. you can hear him grunt and you knew youve done it. you got bruce banner horny. you smile as you kiss him again and this time with more force. banner kisses you roughly and you smile.

suddenly you see the sand erupt as you see banners arms wrap around your waist as he topples over you the kiss still going. now your on the hot sand with banner kissing you hardly. banner biting your bottom lip causing it to bleed.

"BANNER!" Tony calls. banner and you jump a little as banner looks at tony. you cover your face in embarrassment.

"i thought you were all about peace and love?" tony asks.

"this is completely different." banner says shyly. looking at banner you wrap your arms around his neck and then pull him down and lock lips with him. you know bruce is shocked along with tony but you dont care.

"you know what.." tony says as he backs away.

"imma just leave you two to your little....thing." tony says as he slowly walks away.

Bucky Barns-

throwing the frissby you see your winter soldier jump up and catching it. you cheer for him as a smile forms on your face. Bucky throws the frissby and you dont catch it. instead, the frizzby fly's over your head and lands on the other side of the long beach. you look with wide eyes then turn over to look at him with a glare knowing that you were going to have to walk all the way over there.

Bucky shrugs and you scoff as you start walking.

finally, you reach the frizzby as you look down and pick it up.

"dont know my own strength." you hear bucky say behind you. you jump as you fall over. turning back around you yell at bucky.

"you scared the shit out of me!" you say.

"sorry sweetcheeks." bucky says as he walks over to you and then bends down and looks at you.

"you wanna know somthng?" bucky asks as he sits on his knees. you raise a eyebrow.

"i meant to do this." bucky says with a smile on his face a sly one in fact. your eyes widen as you finally know why he did it.

"you-" you get interrupted as buckys lips meet yours. your eyes widen then close as your arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer as you feel his hands on your waist. laying you down on the sand bucky continues to kiss you as you do with him. breaking the kiss bucky nibbles your jaw then down your collar bone. you smile as you feel his lips go down your body.

suddenly something hits bucky in the back of the head and he jumps a little then whips his head around to look at who it was.

"this isnt the time nor the place bucky." you hear steve say.

"just leave me to my dirty intent." bucky says as he lays his head on your belly. you chuckle as you pet him your fingers getting curled in his hair.

"dont care no naughty stuff." steve says as he lightly kicks buckys side. bucky groans as he comes up from your bely to look at his best friend.

"your so mean." bucky says as he gets up and helps you up as well.

"im just keeping it PG." steve says looking at you two.

"PG-18?"

"no."

Clint Barton-

"clint!" you call out as you grab the volleyball. looks at you with a puzzled look. you hold up the ball and he awes as he walks over to you.

"wana get beat in a game of volleyball." you ask clint with a smile. clint scoffs as he grabs the volleyball out of your hands and looks at you.

"you only wish babe." clint says as he he walks to the volleyball area. you laugh as you roll your eyes. walking up to the area you get on the other side of the net and wait for clint to spike the ball.

clint does exactly what you thought he would and you sway over and bump the ball back over the net. clint swerves over and bumps it back. you knew you wouldn't be able to get that ball but you still tried as you fly almost touching the ball but centimeters away from your fist. you plop onto the sand and look at the ball that taunted you.

"man fuck this game." you say pouting as you get up and dust yourself.

"awe dont be like that babe." Clnt says as he bends under the net and grabs the ball then looks at you as you dust off your legs. clint looks down at your backside and smiles as he comes behind you and slaps you. you yelp as you quickly get up and cover yourself your blush visible.

"always so venerable." clint jokes as he drops the ball and wraps his hands around your waist as he kisses you from behind. you chuckle as you place your hands on his hands.

"dont cry little girl." clint says his voice gravely.

"who said i was crying?" you ask as suddenly kick clint in the shin.

"OW! you little-" you turn around quickly and lock lips with him. immediately clint stops crying about his shin and again, wraps his hands around you.

"your so blind." you say threw the kiss.

"and your gunna be so sore." clit says as he bites your bottom lip.