Vision

its been 4 months and you still watched the robot AI with a certain interest on what he was doing. you never really cared for attraction but he was different, a soothing voice laced with Britten vocals, the color of his sapphire eyes brought you to ease every time they locked with yours, and the way he talked to the others but once you and him were alone, he would be unfocused and quiet.

your smile in his opinion, would always make him smile, such a feeling he thought he could never feel even if he tried but as he got to know you better he found out what the strange feeling was and how he could help himself.

he was in love with you and he didn't know how to solve the problem until he heard from Stark that he should get you alone and in Starks words. "make her love you as well." the thought of forcing you into a relationship with him made him cringe. but as he turned to look at you and your eyes meet with his he made up his mind and nodded at Stark before walking up behind you phasing threw the couch grabbing you in a bridal style and walking away into another room with you in his arms.

you tried to protest but he shushed you before placing you down softly on the bed your body feeling heavy. you sit up and watch the AI lean down into your space looking into your eyes with a new emotion that youve never seen in him.

your hand drew up to his cheek as he placed his hand on yours pulling your touch closer to him a soft kiss planted on your palm and your smile grew now seeing the real reason to the AI's actions.

"Vision." you called looking at him with a soft expression. the AI's eyes opened softly as his eyes locked with yours like the other times but this one was different, he wasnt his usual self and it made you wonder but you pressed on.

"whats wrong?" you asked placing your forehead to his feeling the stone press against your skin sending tingles threw your spine.

"nothing my love." he responded as he kissed your forehead lovingly. your smile flattened as you knew he was lying. your free hand joined your other one as you lifted his head up to look at you.

"your a bad lier." you commented the smile coming back ten fold as you saw the AI's eyes widen and his focus unclear.

"i just wanted this to be prefect." he says leaning down to kiss your soft neck. you hummed a "ok" in response as you let his take control of the situation. never in your life would you think that your heart would belong to a AI or to anyone in that fact.

but as he loved you in that moment you knew your heart had set on him. the overwhelming fact that you could never live with ought this man made you feel weak and unwanted but as you looked into his eyes as he pushed inside you could tell that he would never want anything or anyone as much as he wanted you.

the sounds that you would make under him only fueled his passion something that he thought that he could never have but even he could be wrong sometimes and this was one of these moments.

watching you crumble underneath him made him love you in ways that he couldn't explain. and this gave way to a whole new ara of love. and as you came he wanted nothing more then to be yours as him with you.

and though he could not feel tired he asked you if you wanted to stop. which you responded with a sweet kiss that told him everything as he pulled out then into you knowing that you wanted him as much as you could have him. the smile on his face never left him as he pushed into you.

and the look on your face never changed as he looked into your eyes loving the way he made you feel. the night was filled with love and desire as you two spent the rest of the time together in each others arms never letting go even if pried apart.

for you knew as well as him that you could never love anyone eels like him

nor did you want to.