thor

"And where have you been?" you ask leaning on the door frame of your house with crossed arms and an arched eyebrow.

"umm, i can explain." thor begins. but you were to tired to listen to his excuse so you rolled your eyes and turned around and went back to bed not wanting to hear the lord of thunder anymore.

"hey, wait! i didnt finish." thor calls after you as he follows you down your hallway.

"look thor, i dont have the time nor the patience to hear your little sob story ok." you say getting to the door and almost closing it but looking down at the foot that was jammed between it.

"please (y/n), just let me explain-"

"explain what?" you ask loudly swinging the door open and looking at him with a glare.

"you want me to listen to your little storys about how you saved the world and how your brother betrayed you again." you continue as you wave your arms around.

"but whenever i have something to say i get shut down or just not heard." you say clenching up your fists and hitting thor repeatedly on his chest.

"i have to listen to everyone eels." you say as you can feel your eyes droop a little. your night owl energy was draining and you still wanted to say so much more.

"my love," thor says wrapping his broad arms around your small body.

"i am deeply sorry that you feel like this." he continues as his embrace leaves you weak.

"but know this," he says as he used his pointer finger and thumb to lift up your tired head.

"i will never disrespect you again." he says as he leans in and kisses your small lips softly.

you close your eyes and melt into the gods hands like putty, letting him take all of your weight. thor noticed this as he swiftly picks you up bridal style and look down at you. a smile played on his face as he leans his head down and kisses your forehead.

walking quietly into your room, he lays you down in your bed and sets your comforter on your body. instantly you wrap yourself in its warmth.

thor only chuckles as he walks over to the desk and sets his hammer down. taking off his battle armor he looks back at you. your sleeping form curled up in the thick blanket brought a warm feeling into the gods heart.

thor undresses and sets his cloths down on the desk and walks over to the bed and silently crawls in with you.

Now since you had the blanket all to yourself he only chuckled. he didnt mind the cold so he slept by your side with no blanket on and shirtless.

the two of you in the same bed was rare sue to the fact that he wasnt there almost half of the time so this was something special. but you were to tired to even notice and he was to blind to even see.

so as you two slept you both dreamt of each other holding you and him close with bright smiles on both of your faces feeling the embrace of the one you loved so dear

(alright well i hope you guys liked the little story no one requested this btw so ha! i can make up my own things lol.)