steve rodgers

you hated the way the others looked at you as you tried so hard to practice your moves. you hatted it when they would leave nasty notes in your locker when you weren't looking. and you hated it when you were called down to the office because a snazzy kid told one of the teachers that you were going to do something bad.

and today was one of those days.

you walked into the room looking around the small office where a old man sat looking at you from his book he was reading. you knew who this man was and you were friends with his wife. he was the head principle of the school and you liked him for his low manner and not threatening voice.

"there at it again." you said as you sat down in his other chair that you loved cause you have always sat here. he nodded and laughed at your remark as he looked on. "what was it this time? you asked worried that it was again something not true.

he looked at you and smiled. "they said that your working for a cult how crazy right?" he said laughing louder and you soon joined in on it thinking how crazy they were looking for doing something like that to you. "their just all idiots." you grumbled once the laughter faded away in the room.

he nodded and looked up at you and you did with him. his face was calm and kind his blonde hair pulled back in a old fashion like the ones from the 90's, his eyes were a kind blue that sparkled with life and his smile was one crafted by the gods. you liked him for everything he helped you with and you loved him knowing it was wrong.

"your parents dont like this school." he finally said breaking the ice. you nodded and sat back in the chair and sighed. "then why am i here?" you said looking away from him hating that you were always here and you knew when he was trying to say something eels entirely.

he wanted to be with you.

"why cant yo just sign those papers that i gave you?" he asks leaning back in his chair frowning at you. you meet his eyes and signed. "cause i looked over the papers." you said. you loved the idea of going to a camp with him as a school fundraiser but yo knew your parents would never say yes.

"its your parents im guessing." he said softly. you nodded and he sighed again this time with frustration not at you but at the world. "ill convince them." he says. you suddenly burst into laughter at his words and he glared at you. "you couldnt make it through my parents even if you hade a jack hammer what makes you think that you can get through them with your words?" you said laughing.

he soon got up and walked around his desk and stopped at your chair grabbing the head bored and pulled it back making you yelp in fear at how easily he did it. your chair was now tipped and your body joined it. he looked down at you with a smile one filled with a cunning look.

"your parents are not who i need to persuade." he said before crashing his lips into yours.