Peter parker

you stood there, waiting for the subway train to stop. your hand clamped down on the handle above you as you looked down at your phone looking at the new tik tok that everyone has been raving about. the superhero Spiderman fighting bad guys. you rolled your eyes and shoved your phone back into your pocket. suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder causing you to turn around and see a boy same age as you looking at you with a small smile on his lips.

"is that spiderman?" he asked looking down at your pocket where you placed your phone. you blinked a couple of times before you answered. "yhea?" you said looking down as well and pulling out your phone again and looking at the video. "hes pretty cool right?" the boy asked. you shrugged. "hes not that cool." you said rolling your eyes.

"why do you think that?" he asks frowning a little. you looked at the boys face and your heart almost broke. he looked sad and then another level of sad that you couldnt understand.

"well." you said straitening up and then turning around fully now seeing what he fully looks like "hes not that important." you said shrugging. he locked eyes on you and then his eyebrows lowered. "why do yo think that? hes the best." he says you roll your eyes. "what has he done?" you say folding your arms across your chest and looking at him.

"he helped the avengers save the world." he said like he saw the battle himself. you chuckle and place a hand on his shoulder. "and thats what the media wants you to think. he was probably here on earth helping a grandma cross the street." you said smiling imaging the man helping a old lady across the street.

the boy scoffed and gently pushed your hand off his shoulder. "and how would you know if he was there at the battle?" you ask placing your hand back to your chest. the boy opens his mouth then closes it immediately. "i... i a have a friend thats really close to the avengers." he said stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking out the window seeing he train come to a slow stop. the doors ding and i look at him. "what your name by the way?" you ask. the boy turns to look at me a smile crawling up his face.

"peter parker."