peter parker (ffm)

Why was he looking at you like that?. Why was he staring at you from all the way here?

You glanced occasionally to Parker while you were both in the bus. He couldn't stop looking at you. It was as if yiu were a light and he was a moth. Driving to one look at you and only you. Yiu shuffled uncomfortably around in your seat but it wasn't because of Parker. No it was because of Brad. You were sitting next to him. He was bigger then you thought and you honestly would prefer Parker staring at you then being over here with Brad.

But you didnt tell Brad. Yiu didn't even know Brad. You don't even remember Brad. Who was this guy? Why was he here. Who was he in your life? A guy that grew up because of the blip. 13 now 18 how did that work? God if you only knew. He was a nice guy though. Held open doors for you took your things. He'll he could have even picked you up bridal style and walked with you anywhere but you didnt want that.

When you again looked over at Parker he was now wearing shades. How? You didn't know but he looked at you before whipping back to his own seat. He looked panicked and you felt uneasy. "Y/n." Brad said softly to you. You took a minute to register your name being said but once you heard it you turned to Brad who smiled. "Do you mind if I have something to share with you?" Brad asked pulling out his phone. You leaned back a little but then watched as he unlocked his phone and opened his gallery. You took a peek and sure enough you saw pictures if Brad.

You knew he was one of those guys. You threw up mentaly at this. He just took pictures if himself showing the world that he was perfect. Or that's what he thought at least. "I have something to tell you. About parker." When you heard parkers name yiu looked back at Brad. "Why do you have a picture if Peter on your phone?" You asked. He took a minute confused and derailed from his original task. "What...umm because I saw him with some other women when we took that stop."

Brad scrolled through his phone trying to find said picture. "Why did you take a picture if Parker with a women?" Yiu asked you were starting to dislike Brad the more you sat next to him. Why was he taking pictures without people's permission. Why was he around Parker youve never seen them hang out. Questions flodded your mind as you continued to watch Brad. Then he started panicking as if he could find said picture.

"It should be right here." Brad said scrolling through the pictures of himself. But none showed Peter or this so called women. "Yhea so here's a tip for you." You smiled and grabbed your bag from the floor. "The next time you want to accuse someone of something that they didn't do just to get my attention." You stood up and looked down at him your smile now gone and replaced with a frown. "Just remember that I don't like you I anyway shape or form and that you really don't care for what you have to say." You smiled again and walked away from Brad. He was stunned and confused "wait Y/n!" But it was too late. You were gone and Brad cursed under his breath.

As you walked down the bus row you saw Parker and that he wasn't sitting with any one. You smiled and went to his seat standing above him. "Do you mind if I sit here?" Parker looked up shocked. "Yhea yhea sure just let me move my stuff." Parker shoved his stuff off of the seat not caring about what was inside. You thanked him and sat down next to him. "I like your shades by the way." You said mentioning his sunglasses. He took a minute before smiling. "Yhea I just got theise." He says taking them off and showing me. They were slick and the shades were tinted.

"Theise look expensive." You joked handing them back to him. Parker chuckled looking like he could tell you something but didn't. "Why did you come over here?" Parker asked looking at you. You didn't waste any time on your explanation as you pointed your thumb to the back of the bus. "Was sitting next to a narcissist." You said not wanting to say his name. Parker took a quick look at said narcissist and then smiled and laughed softly. You joined in on the laughter until it died down.

"So parker." You said now looking at him. "How was your day?"