Bucky barns

the longer you stayed at his place the longer you wanted to leave.

the faint smell of rust and coper filled your thoughts as your mind began to buzz. your eyes pilled open and you found it hard to open them at all. your body felt like a punching bag that was being used over and over again and you hated the feeling as much as you hated the sight of a tall man standing before you.

your hands were tied behind you and you could feel your chafed skin rubbing against the rope sending pain up your skinny arms and to your pounding head. groaning you turn your head to get a better look at the man but it dosnt work due to the blinding light that surrounded your vision.

your legs were tied up as well one on each ped of the worn out wooden chair. your hair, matted and filled with sticks and blood now covered your right side of your face. your muffled breathing was harder then usual and this scared you.

hearing footsteps approach you you turned your head slightly to look away from the looming figure and into the deep dark shadows of the room.

"good morning miss (y/n)." the voice said kindly. your lips formed a tight line across the cloth that covered your mouth as you didnt look up. you knew this man long before you even came here.

"my men have told me that you havent been sharing your information with them." he says bringing his fingers below my chin then lifting me up. my resistance meter and stamina have reached an all time low so trying to turn away would only lead to more energy drained then gained.

you wanted to spit at the man or kick him but your body laid limp on the chair. you could tell the man was smiling or smirking. you couldnt tell with these Germans and their expressions.

"such a small little girl couldnt be possibly be keeping the winter soldier command files." he says sweetly as his face leans down to your his hot discussing breath fills your nose and you reach away. his fingers catch your chin again as he pulls you back so he could look at your pitiful form.

"ive tried being nice." he says his voice growing deep.

"but ive had my patience run dry by your antics." suddenly a sharp quick pain sprays your left cheek sending your head flying to the other side. your eyes close and your mind swarming with death threats. your brain wishing to produce tears of pain but all that came out were muffled cry's.

"im done waiting." he says grabbing your neck and pulling you back to look at him his eyes stern and dark.

"tell me-"

suddenly gunshots could be heard from the other side of the wall and your eyes lightened as your face pulled a casual grin. your legs twitching along with your wrists now bleeding from all the moving that you were doing.

"Wache die Türen, ich bin noch nicht fertig mit ihr." (guard the doors i'm not done with her yet.) the man spits at one of the soldiers. their muffled feet rushing to the door their guns loaded. the man harshly pulls you up and stares at your eyes.

"winter soldier codes NOW!" but before you could muffle a "go to hell." the door busts open and shots swarm your hearing as your body drops to the floor. your head smacking against the cold cement as your eyes slowly begin to close.

but all you could see was the figure of a man that walked over to you and the feeling of your body getting pulled off the floor and carried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

warmth filled your body and your skin felt soft and smooth. your eyes were easier to open this time and you looked around the dimly light room seeing outlines of desks and chairs along with a dresser. your head swam with pain and relief as your eyes meet with a figure unlike the one form the prison.

"your awake." they said softly. blinking a little your smile grew as you remembered the voice you missed.

"yhea and breathing." you joked trying to get up. a large hand was placed on your shoulder and lightly pushing you back down on the soft bed.

"no no no dont get up." he said. your smile flattened a little but you looked up and saw his deep brown eyes look into your (e/c) ones.

"hey bucky." you said suddenly gravely. feeling a cough coming on you covered your mouth and turned away from him. bucky smiled as he lets go of your shoulder and sits on your bed next to you.

"hey (y/n." bucky says sweetly ruffling your now soft hair. you giggle and shove his hand away.

"how did you find me?" you asked a little scared by how sweet he was being. bucky tapped on your forehead and smiled again.

"i always find my way home." Bucky said a little smart alike like. you rolled your eyes and swished his hand away blush clear on your face.

"im not home."

"you dont know that."

"and you do."

"well yhea."

"why.'

"because i was able to find you."

"within a 4 month time span." you argued. bucky opened his moth but then closed it knowing that you were right. a small smile grew form your lips as you leaned over the bed to him and planted your soft lips on his stubbled chin.

buckys hands immediately found your face and waist as he pulled your body closer to him and the kiss turning hotter. you laughed mentality by how clingy he was being as you pulled away wiping the little trail of saliva away form your lip.

bringing your finger to his nose you poke it.

"no kisses bucky."