Bucky Barns

you didnt like being blind. nor did you like the thoughts that came with it. but you soon knew how to deal with it even when he was around.

a dark void surrounded you and you woke up still seeing the void, sighing to yourself you got up and softly left the bed only to feel a strong arm wrap around your waist pulling you back to the bed. you smiled and patted their arm and they groaned. "what are you doing?" the voice asked. you giggled and kissed the what you knew were knuckles on the hand. "just wanted to get up." you said trying to get up from the bed again. "and who told you could?" they ask before pulling you down again making you laugh.

"Bucky!" you said trying to push him away. "yes my love?" he purred into your ear laughing at your cute attempt. you smiled and fought his hold but then soon gave up. "why wont you let me go?" you asked feeling tired yet again. you felt his body shift with yours and you cuddled with him. "because i want you with me." he said pressing his soft lips to your head giving your a kiss. you hummed and thought about all the stuff he was doing for the past couple of days and you understood why he wanted time with you.

so with that being said, you cuddled up next to your man and felt protected and safe as his chest rose and fell. "Bucky?" you asked like a little kid. he hummed and you continued to speak. "you know ill never get my eye sight back right?" you felt suddenly hopeless and you hated the feeling. "(y/n) we talked about this." Bucky says taking his hand and forcing your face up to what you thought was his. "i know." you said feeling your eyes looking away. "but i just cant get over the thought." you said.

"you dont need to worry about your eye sight." he said kissing your forehead softly. "the only thing you need to worry about is how are you gunna get out of this bed once im done with you." he said darkly your face felt hot and you knew your eyes were wide. suddenly you tried to get away from him struggling to get away from the man. "Bucky!" you cried embarrassed at how high your voice was. "you think you can run away?" he asks grabbing your hips and pulling you back. "i can track someone by just there footprints dont think that you can escape me." he says before placing his lips to yours in a quick hard kiss.

you loved him for how he didnt care and how he acted around you but there was always something in the back of your mind,

what did he look like?