steve rodgers

(this is about you and this manz right here so hope you have fun lol)

Ive always thought of myself as some person in this world that didnt matter.

like if i just wanted to do something it wouldnt change the time or space around me,

if i just stayed home and shut the door,

i would have never done it,

never in my whole life,

have i done,

something this

stupid.

sitting outside of the cafe you looked down at your mug and watched how the little bubbles formed then popped. you always came down here, every Tuesday, or Monday didnt matter because they always knew what you wanted and how you wanted it

(Y/F/D) (your favorite drink) sat on the table that you placed yourself in. taking a nice long sip you saw a man out of the corner of your eye come into the small cafe.

raising an eyebrow at the stranger you lowered your cup away form your burnt lips and gazed at the man form time to time admiring his features.

Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a smile that melted your heart. Glancing over at him once more you saw that he was walking over to your table.

your eyes widen as you grab your cup and look out side the window acting like you havent been stalking him for the good past 30 seconds.

you could feel him getting closer to your table and you tensed up as you saw his form lean over the table to look at you.

"is anyone eels sitting here?" the man asked. blush raced over your face as you heard the words flutter out of his mouth, wooing you over so easily. clearing your suddenly dry thought you turn your head slowly to look at him.

"no, you can sit here." and with that the man nodded once and sat on the other side of you with a cup in hand he to looked out the window and watched the cars move along.

you soon felt the mans baby blue eyes on you again as your blush comes back.

"so, where are you from?" the man asks sweetly. like a friend. your face was painted with shock at how nice he was. looking over at him again, you laid your cup down and brought your finger to your hair and started to twist the strands.

"From Brooklyn." you said quietly. the mans eyebrows raised up a little as his smile grew.

"i live there myself." he says grabbing his cup and taking a drink. you only nod as you mentality slap yourself for the girlish actions you were doing around this guy.

"so, you come around here offend?" the man askes as he lowers his cup down and looks at you. you only nod. the man nods as he looks around the cafe. then, looking back at you he leans in and your eyes meet.

"wanna go somewhere eels?" he asks holding out his hand for you to take. just then you felt numb. why would someone like him want to go somewhere with you? was he crazy. he didnt even know you.

you sigh and nod grabbing his hand as you two get up and walk out of the cafe leaving a tip by the door.

walking along side the man you felt the warmth of him. scooching closer to him your arms touch. the man looks down at you and smiles sweetly. you too smile at him and then get the question that was burning in your soul.

"whats your name?"

the man chuckles to himself as you both come to a stop light and wait for the little white man to appear. your bodys squished together due to the other people around you.

"Steve, Steve Rodgers." and with that you look up at him with wide eyes. You knew him form the t.v. the news the papers, hell even from the kids that walk past your house.

stepping in front of him you look more closely. it was him, it was always him,

Captain America.

your mouth opened wide as he laughs a little.

"you didnt see this coming did you?" he asks grabbing your hand and walking past the street. your hand now suddenly sweaty from the contact that he so graciously gave.

"you cant be, why would you..." you started to think out loud as he led you threw the clutters of people. coming to a stop at a small little roadhouse you looked up and saw that he had let go of your hand to go and open the door. you stood there your eyes wide and your hands cold.

"are you gunna come in?" Steve asked as he opened the door and waited for you to enter. your heart raced as you nodded and walked up the small steps. reaching the opened door you looked inside. finally stepping inside of the home he closed the door and waited for you to move.

you smiled as you walked around the small house looking at all of the pictures and all of the old stuff that worked like a dream.

"this is so cool." you whisper as you graze your fingers over a record player.

"im glad that you like it." stave says as he takes off his jacket and hangs it on the coat rack.

"no one really comes over." he says as he places his hands on your shoulders and leads you into the living room.

"why would you bring me here?" you asked looking back at Rodgers as he lets go and walks over to the old fashioned fire place.

"you seem like a nice person." he says as he grabs a piece of fire wood and places it in the fire. you chuckle to your self as you walk over and sit on one of the old chairs.

"you trust people with so much?" you ask jokingly. Rodgers chuckles with you as he sits down on the other side of the coffee table grabbing a news paper and flipping threw the pages.

siting there looking around the room you waited for him to say something or anything for that matter. moving around in the chair you look at him.

"so why did you bring me here?" you ask pointing to yourself. Rodgers looks up from the news paper and then put it back on the table.

looking at you, he smiles.

"cause ive been watching you for a while now." your eyes widen. that was creepy. but it had to be for a good reason. right? re- adjusting yourself in the chair you looked at him in alarm.

"why?"

"because i believe that you can help me in something."

"like what?"

"lets just say that you are more then meets the eye."

"what do you mean?"

"you'll see."

"why me though?"

"because i have a feeling that your gunna change the world."