Black panther

you've never really liked party's but you had to be at this ne no matter how much you hatted them. you and tchalla or as you and others know him as the black panther was standing next to you his arm hooked with yours he looked down at you and smiled brightly. "just follow my lead." he said casually like he wasnt about to comet a fight between us and the people around us

my lips formed a pout and i huffed. "i always follow my kings rules." i said bowing a little. t challa snickered as he walked me and him through the clusters of people and to a special table where another man you knew was sitting his eyes following the board on the game. you and tchalla knew him and he knew you as well.

"mr stark." tchalla greeted as he grabbed a chair and mentioned for you to sit.. tony looked up from the broard and smiled softly before tapping the girl on his lap to move. you knew the women as well his fiancé. Ryleigh. her short blonde hair sculpted her face and she looked at you with her blue eyes. "its been a minute hasnt it tchalla." tony greeted as he held his hand out to your king. tchalla gladly took it and shook his hand firmly.

"im here for the promise you owed me." tchalla said softly before the men returned back to their sets and tonys girl sitting back on his lap. "well i see every reason that you wouldnt accept the offer." tony says taking a sip of his brandy and setting it doen. "but you must understand that only a few people can be in the room while we do this." tony says now looking at you his eyes scanning down you but not really interested in what he saw. you bit back a glare as you felt tchallas hand tap your thigh in a warning. "of course." tchalla said now getting up with stark to follow him.

as you got up as well tchalla put you down and whispered into your ear very softly. "im not letting you get hurt again, stay here with ryleigh while i go take care of this." he said. you whipped your head at him and frowned. "my king." you started. he held up his hand at you and you stopped.

"i dont have time for this." tony said behind you two now looking at his watch. "time is money and your wasting it." he said before snapping his fingers and ryleigh dashed alongside the table and meet tonys hand.

"we did not mean to." tchalla said now turning to stark. "im just letting her know that everything here is free." he explained as he now began to walk away from you. you bit the inside of your lip and muttered something under your breath before going back t your seat.