Dr strange

You had been with strange for what felt like years

Bit yet as you knew that wasn't true.

You had been gone for 5

And now you had come back

To a world you didn't know

You walked around the old sanctum remembering all the fun you had. All the things you looked at you has seen so many other times. You trailed your fingertips over a old vase. Said to contain the lost souls of the damed. You didn't really care so you strolled past. Everything had been to dirty. The walls had cobwebs sewn by spiders. The dust was all over. Was it your fault? Not not really. If you can call it that. You had been snapped away for 5 years so it was understandable for the place to be filthy.

But as you remembered all the things that happened you walked down the stairs that lead to the main room of the sanctum. You found someone on the steps. You knew who they were. Ryleigh. She had been sitting here for a while. Her hands were fiddling with a small Keychain. You knew who gave it to her and you felt sad.

Tony had given her that. The last thing that he gave to her. She held it closely to her xhest as she sighed. Ryleigh was your closest freind. And she too had been snapped away and had only came back only months ago.

You had told her that she could stay with you until she got back on her feet. Her house had been sold to another family so now she was homeless. Strange told her that she would have to follow the rules and ryleigh only nodded. You never really saw her anymore. She was always in her room.

"Hey." You said softly as you joined your freind. Ryleigh turned her head to you and nodded before bringing her head back to her knees. You looked on and then ryleigh had finally spoken.

"Do you want to sit here?" Ryleigh asked her voice raspy as if she had been crying. Your heart fell and you shook your head and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's all your ryleigh." You said. You wished ryleigh would get better you truly did but you would be lying if you said you didn't like it when she was like this.

But as the moments dragged on to you and her just sitting there you heard someone walk in. "Are we just sitting now?" A voice said. You smiled and turned around and meet his eyes with yours. You were more then happy to see the doctor. "Wish to join us?" You said patting the spot next to you. Strange chuckled before joining gyou and ryleigh.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Strange asked. You looked over at tyleigh and she had distenced herself from the conversation. You nudged Strange and looked over at ryleigh. Strange looked at ryleigh and nodded. "I think we should all go for a long walk. To clear out heads." Strnge had introduced the idea. He had got up and acted like his body was brittle and he popped his neck and fingers. You had gotten up and joined Strange. You two looked down at ryleigh.

"Wouldn't that be nice?" You asked her. Ryleigh snapped out of her trance and looked at you. "Sorry, what did you say?" Ryleigh said softly. She must have been shocking because yiu took her hand and lifted her up from the stairs. "Come walk with us ryleigh." You said.

Ryleigh had looked at you and strange and she bit the inside if her lip. Ryleigh shook her head and let go of your hand. "I'm good." She said stepping back. "I'll just stay here and read a book or something." Ryleigh looked down and you and strange shared a concerned look.

"Well this invitation was just a nice was of saying that your comming." Strange said as he opened a portal behind ryleigh. You linked a arm with ryleigh and hopped through the portal. Ryleigh yelled at you and strange but you dodnt care.

You had arrived at a beach. Unknown to you. But strange stepped on and closed the portal. Ryleigh didn't know what to do. She couldn't leave and she couldn't stay. "Why why why why." Ryleigh muttered to herself. You placed a hand on her shoulder. "You should go out more often." You said.

Ryleighs aura seemed to change as he shaved off your hand. "I was fine." She hisses. Strange steps infront of you. "Ryleigh. Your not well." Strange explained. Ryleigh chuckled darkly. "What made you think that?" She said.

Strange looked at ryleigh. Her hands shook and she looked down at the sand. "I was doing fine but then the unstoppable pair had to ruin my life." Ryleigh looked at you two and pointed. "You still have your lover. You everything." Ryleighs eyes began to water. "I don't have mine anymore." Ryleigh covered her eyes with her hands wiping away tears.

You walked over to her and reached out to hold your freind but as you reached a red and black cloud formed around ryleigh ingulfing her. You watched as ryleigh was consumed by the dark cloud and soon disappeared. You turned around to look at strange.

He too was confused. "Where did she go?" You asked.

(like for part 2)