starlord

(now i wanted to make this dream of mine come true where (You) and him are at a party and asks you to dance with him but then he goes off and does his own thing witch in my opinion is pretty funny so here ya go and enjoy.)

the music blared and you looked around the strange room filled with people things and most of all the one and only Starlord. you smiled as you feel his hand squeeze yours as if to tell you to look at me. you look up at him a smile. he smiles back as you and him head over to a table that had all of his other friends in.

Drax was telling mantis how ugly she looked which she only giggled, rocket was catching groot when he would try to run off the table and gamora was sitting there sipping on her drink.

Quill lets you go in first as you sit next to gamora.

"alright guys its time." quill says winking at everyone.

"what was that?" rocket asked gesturing to quill.

"its a wink."

"thats not a wink."

"how would you know."

"cause i do it when im sarcastic." rocket says looking at you then back at quill.

"if your joking about her w-"

"im not!"

"then why were you winking at (Y/n)?" Drax interrupts as he looks at you. quill throws up his hands as if done with the conversation.

"you know what i dont wanna be a part of this little talk anymore because we got a job to do."

"yhea sure we do quill." rocket says as he looks at quill winking. quill groans as he gets out of the booth and offers you a hand. you take it and get up and walk away with him (why were you sitting down if you had to get up 2 seconds later???)

the place you were at was willed with life and the lights were hurting your eyes. coming to a stop you look up and see that quill and you were in the middle of the room where most of the life danced and laughed.

"you wanna dance?" quill asks a smirk on his face. you laugh as you nod your head. taking your hand, you place one on his shoulder and the other in his hand. with quill, his hand on your waist and his hand in your as as you two start to slow dance.

"so ive been thinking.." quill says after sometime. looking up at him your face covered in colorful lights.

"I know that you come from earth right?" he says as he spins you around. you nod and he continues.

"and you never had someone to love you." you nod again knowing where this was going but you didnt stop him. coming back to quill your hand pressed against his chest and your (E/c) eyes gazing into his deep brown ones.

"i think that I could be that one to lift you off your feet." quill says as he literally picks you off of your feet and holds you bridal style. you were shocked that he could pick you up so easily and this made you blush.

"you and me could be together." quill says as he pulls you into his face. your lips brushing each others. your eyes grow wide and you close then slowly as you place your hand on his cheek pulling him into the kiss even more.

Breaking for air you look at him with a drunken smile on your face as well as him.

almost kissing again but then hearing a cheer from your table as you hear Drax and rocket whooping and cheering for you and quill.

"and if you want to." quill says annoyed.

"we can always run away and make a small log cabin in the woods where no one could find us." and with that you start laughing at how honest he was being and the fact that he wanted to get away from his friends so badly. you think for a minute as he puts you down.

"i like that idea." you joke. quill smiles as he leans down and presses his lips on yours again.

"alright love birds get a move on we got work to do!" rocket says from across the room. quill curses and you only laugh more.

you knew that he loved his friends like family and that he would never really leave them. but the thought got you wondering.

where would you go?