peter parker (nwh)

You and everyone were in the apartment of Happys. You walked around the small space and saw many people. Some sat around the chairs and couches and others stood. You didn't like any of them knowing that they could kill you. That throught always crawled up in the back of your mind even more when you went around the man with the robotic arms. He looked at you and sneered. You quickly backed up from him and ran to another room where Parker was. He was tinkering. You looked at what he was making and watched the small pieces fit into one another. He was making something for the robotic arm man.

"That guy scares me." You said looking out into the other room watching the robotic arms man move around. "He's not going to hurt you." Parker said. You looked back to Parker and saw that he was working. He was so focused on making this that you could see his tounge sticking out. You smiled and walked over to him. You placed your hands on his shoulders and massaged him. You were his girlfriend so it didn't really matter what you did to him. Your thumbs dug into the hard mucule of his shoulder blade and a grain came from parkers lips.

"Take a minute." You urged. Parker seemed to listen because he stopped working and placed his head on the desk and you got to work. Your knuckles pressed hard into his back. You knew he was tense due to all the people who try to kill him and not love him. K ots were formed in the skin so you took it upon yourself to try to get them out.

And you did. You worked your way down his back pressing and pushing earning groans and sighs from Parker. He was always stressed and you could see it now more then ever. Everything was picked o top of him and he thought he had to carry it all. Bit was that any where close to the truth. No. And it never was. Your fingers ran across his shirt covered skin and they meet his neck. You took your pointer and thumb and made circles. You pressed in gently and Peter came up helping you.

He was like putty in your hands and you honestly kind of liked it. He hummed and moaned as you went in deeper into his skin pressing on the tight muscles around him. The treatment seemed to work on Parker because when you finished he looked up and you and hugged you and pulled you onto his lap. He was happy. And that's all you wanted. "Thank you Y/n." Parker said muffled by your body against his. You smiled and played with his curly hair. "You needed it."

You two stayed like that for a couple of minutes. You being held by Parker and you playing with his hair. His head pressed into your abdomen and your legs on either side of him. This was perfect. This was everything you needed along with Parker.

But as time went by so did the sence that someone was watching. Parker felt it and he looked over to see his autn may standing there so still as if she was a statue. "May!" Parker said flushed and embarrassed. You looked over and saw her as she smiled and then looked at you two. "OH im sorry. I won't bug you guys. You look like you need apace." May stepped back and closed the door behind her.

Peter looked up at you and frowned. "What?" You asked. Parker then took your fave in his hands and leaned you into his lips. You kissed Parker as he kissed back. He was back into the blissfull moment and you soon too fell for it. His lips were soft and fit perfectly with yours. His hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you up.

You too stayed like this. Lips touching and body's together. You loved this boy for all of what he was.

Even if he was just a kid.