Vision

"im only doing this once." you said to tony. he nodded and pushed you over to the android that was cooking. you sighed softly before walking behind him and wrapping your arms around his waist and inhaling his cologne. yo loved his smell. fresh pine and rain water. he hummed and stopped cooking and phased walked behind you and held you from behind.

you blushed and smiled. "what is it my live?" he asked placing his head in the crook of your neck. you wanted to stay in this moment forever and bask in his warmth. "how i ever told you that your my life?" you asked turning around and holding him. he chuckled and held you closer. "you tell me everyday." he says remember how you looked at him with your (e/c) eyes and smiled that bright smile that always got him.

you and him have been together for 4 months and they were the best months of your life. you loved it when he phased through the wall to check up on you . he would ick you up bridal style and walk around with you even though you protested to him that you were to heavy for him.

you snapped him out of his thoughts as your lips pecked his in a sweet kiss. "i love you my gem." you said softly. the nickname always brought his heart to a melt. the nickname was obvious due to the stone in his head but it was so specials to him. everyone eels would call him vis or just his full name vision but you would call him gem and he loved the name.

"and i with you my rose." he says taking your hand and kissing it softly. you blushed at the name as he with yours for him. he was so kind to you and sometimes you were annoyed buy the acts of kindness. but others yo needed it and loved it when he was. when you were sad and didnt want to talk he would pry it out of you cause he cared and didnt know what "leave me alone." meant in your dictionary.

looking into his eyes you leaned your forehead to his and felt the press of the gem in his head to yours. "your to kind to me." you said. vision shook his head and then picked you up as he always did. you were shocked every time at how easily he picked you up. "im not kind i just only have love for you." he said floating to the couch where he phased and sat down where you were on his lap and his arms were securely around you pulling you in.

"i will always protect you." he muttered into your hair. you smiled and hummed a ok before you and him stayed in that spot enjoying each others company.

(tony be sly little boi but it was needed)