Dr Strange

you feel on your ass and grunted harshly. "that fucking hurt you ass." you cursed at strange as he looked down at you and shook his head. "your to slow if your were in a real battle-" "but im not this is just practice." you said as you got up and dusted yourself off.

strange sighed and shook his head again. "i just want you to be safe (y/n) that's all." he says. you huffed and crossed your arms over your chest and you didnt want to look at him. you were mad but god damnit you loved him.

"just dont do that again." you barked. strange nodded and then you punched him in the arm playfully. strange smiled knowing that you forgave him. you hated to show your emotions. you hated the fact that he could see right through you. but at the same time you loved it.

strange pulled you into him and hugged you. you fought against him but then soon melted into his body loving his smell. fresh pine and a hint of old spice swagger. you smiled and hugged back as he rocked you softly.

when you were done with the hug you got on your tip toes and kissed him. you hated how tall he was compared to you and sometimes he would use his cloak against you even more. you would sling a line of curse words at him while hi did it and he would just laugh at you and your ranting.

strange took your face in his scared hands and you loved the feeling of his scars though he hated it more then anyone. you loved the scars he had and when you and him were alone and in the bed room he knew how to got you to your knees with just touching you.

his scars would glide across your skin ands it would send shiver's down your spine. you would sigh happily as he went down knowing how to please you. and his hands were down to your cheeks rubbing his thumbs on your skin. sure his hands were shaking but you didnt care.

you took his hands in yours and then leaned into his touch. you smiled and hummed as you turned your head and kissed his palm. he loved it when you kissed his hands it made him feel more normal when he was around you. you didnt hate his body unlike most people.

strange was strict when you first meet him. he trained you hard and you were tired of it. so you told him your hatred for it. then you and him fought about it ending up to him slapping you in the face and then you and him go into a rough battle. but as you were fighting him your mouth spat out the words.

"i love you." and he stopped instantly. you knew it was true and so did he but you were just scared that you were going to get rejected but he only walked to you and held you and then kissed you softly showing his love that he was keeping inside.

so now you were with him. being held in his grasp. not wanting to letting go. but when he did you kissed him again. when you broke the soft kiss he smiled and then sighed. "alright then." he said as he grabbed the staff and tossed to you. you caught it and smiled. "lets begin."