Hulk (AA)

"hulk what are you doing?" your voice rang threw the room filled with glass figurines. the big body of green turned to look at you his bushy eyebrows raised in shock.

"nothing much>" hulk says turning around to look at you fully his large hands holding something small and glass like.

"just playing with your zoo?" you teased as you walked over to him and looked at the figurine in his hands. a small form of a girl with (y/h) ( your height) your eyes meet with the green ones that you have come to love.

"its nothing." he says again slightly turning around. your hand flew to his as your skin touched his stopping him.

"is that me?" you asked looking at the glass and then back at him. his eyes looked at yours and he nods slowly. a large smile formed across your lips as you bring your hand to the figure.

"didnt know you wanted me that small." you say smileing.

"i see everyone small." he says a large grin on his face.

"i know its just that well you dont have anyone eels here." you say looking around the room.
"so why would you have me?" your hands slithered up his bicep and your eyes never left his.

"your preciouses to me thats all." he says before turning around and placing the figure on the shelf.

"am i really thought or are you just saying that to make me leave?" your question made him quickly turn around and you flinched still not used to the speed he was capable of.

"your the only thing that keeps me not angary." he says placing his hand on your head and ruffling your hair.

"if you wernt her i would be someone eels."

a smile grew on your face as you lift your hand up to his cheek causing him to lean down so that you could plant a soft kiss on him.

"the same with you big guy." you say a smirk on your face as you see what you did to him.