Calls

I unlock the door to mine and Maria's apartment and I sigh as I walk in, I am so tired. My mind is overflowing with questions, concerns and worries, I don't know what to do with myself.

I immediately got changed into my pyjamas, I was so relieved we got out of there, before I got killed. Tom was a dangerous man, attractive but full of fear. I just hope I never see him again.  Maria eventually walks into our bedroom.

"Hey girl," I greet, "Hiya, ugh I am so tired." She groans, I laugh and agree. We both get into our separate beds and go on our phones. I hear Maria giggling at her phone.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask, confused.

"Sorry, it's Bill." She apologises, she was all over that man.

"Do you think he's the one for you?" I question, facing the wall.

"Yeah... he's just so handsome and funny." She answers, those words hit me. She finds a man in a mafia handsome, I mean Bill was a unique guy, he wasn't like Tom.

"You do realise he's a little dangerous," I say, I don't want Maria to get in any trouble, I know she wanted to be around Bill all the time but I just want to keep her safe.

"Yeah.." Maria sighs. "I just want to keep you safe..okay?" I said looking at Maria's side profile.

"Okay," Maria gives me a small smile whilst turning her phone on and twisting to the other side of the bed. "Good night Cam!" Maria yawned.

"Goodnight Mari," I realise I need to call my father, I grab my phone and creep out of the room, leaving Maria to sleep tight. I go out into the kitchen and sit on one of the stools. I call him.

"Hello?" A voice answers.

"Hey Dad!" I exclaim.

"Hey, darling! How are you?" He questions politely, I'm depending on whether I should ask the question.

"I'm good thanks, been a long night!" I explain, I hear him sigh through the phone.

"What are you still doing awake?" He asks in a confused tone.

"Just got back from this car race, didn't go so well," I breathe, I was a little startled when Tom technically said he would kill me. I didn't want to tell my father that.

"Car race! Uh, how nice. Why did it go bad..." My dad stutters, something is up.

"I met these 2 men and there in a mafia gang, one of them called...Bill seemed to know you? And so did his brother..." I spit out.

"Yeah...Tokio Hotel. I'm friends with them, we raced once. But you didn't say how it went bad?" Tokio Hotel? I make myself more comfortable on the stool.

"Well, I was a little harsh on them and he said I got my anger from you? But you're a nice guy Dad I didn't understand, is there anything you wanted to tell me?" I ask, there was definitely something that he didn't want me to know, my dad was the most loving guy and wouldn't do any harm to anyone. He just car raced and people loved him.

"Ummm, no don't worry honey," He stumbles over his words again. "Dad." I declare.

"You wouldn't be so happy, just get some sleep I will tell you tomorrow," Why wouldn't I be happy?

"No, I'm not sleeping until you answer, I know somethings up. If you hang up I will call you again, and again." I demand.

"How do I say this..honey I've been in a Mafia gang." He suddenly says. I am stood in shock.

"What! Dad how come you never told me! So what your saying is your a dangerous man!" I shout down the phone. He stutters a little.

"Just listen to me, you have to be careful of Tokio Hotel, yes I am pals with them but if they do anything just let me know. I will come over to Tokyo if I need to, I have no time to explain about this Mafia clan I'm in. I will protect you at all cost my princess, I love you and I have to go," Dad speedily says, before I can even say anything he hangs up the phone.