You make me sick, Tom.

"W-what? No!" I scream, I twist and turn trying to get out of his grip but it's no use. What does he mean by friend? My mind thinks for a moment. No, it can't be. Maria?

Tom starts taking off my shirt and kissing me down the neck, I don't cooperate back and try and use all my courage to get out of this.

"Tom get off me!" I shout he smirks at my hurting self.

He manages to take my shirt off and chuck it on the ground, he stares at my breasts and kisses all over my body. He takes his shirt off.

"TOM FUCKING STOP," I shout in his face, Tom punches me in the face.

"Be as loud as you want Camila, nobody can hear you,"

I kick my legs up and Tom still pins me down with all of his body weight, I can feel his hot breaths as he kisses me passionately, I don't act back, my blood from my nose smears all over his lips.

Tom tries to take my bottoms off, I hold on tight to them so he doesn't manage to get through, I don't want this to happen. I wish Maria was still here, why did she have to leave at a moment like this?

Tom dug his nails sharp into me, and they made deep marks scattered across my wrists. My eyes start filling up. He manages to take off my tight bottoms, he chucks them to the floor too, he examines my body, making sure his eyes don't miss anything. He finishes glaring and aggressively smashes his lips against mine, his tongue snuck its way into my mouth, I make a noise of disgust.

My body was sweating with fear. Still hardly kissing me with anger, he takes his trousers off too.

"No, no, no no!" I repetitively cried. Tom didn't care.

I glue my eyes shut, tears strolling down my poor face like a waterfall. My tears dissolved onto the pillow.

"Please don't do this Tom!" I beg with strain.

"I don't fucking care! Your whining is careless, nobody can hear what your thoughts are, nobody can hear your delightful screams, because nobody fucking cares." Tom spat in my face, my breathing shakes, I arch my neck up, I sniffle many times, my breathing getting heavy by the second, after he had just said that to me, I don't fucking deserve this.

Tom is the careless one, he abuses and manipulates girls without any caution, he's a sick man, a disgusting pig, and I'm surprised girls even like him at all. He makes me want to just kill him instead right on the spot. Tom nibbles on my lips a little longer before fully starting my punishment.

"Tom, Tom!"

Tom rubbed against my underwear, my fist slammed against the bed, I wanted him to stop, Tom kissed my stomach softly, I grunted as he started going harder, and I let more cries fall extremely. I really didn't like this, I despised this, I'd never want this in my life, my body was sweating and crying for help, my eyes were burning, all the droplets dripping down my face, I'm done with this, I can't escape, I feel like my mind and myself is trapped in a prison where nobody can leave.

Tom finishes with me and breathes heavily, I whine and whisper to myself. Tom does one final rageful, malicious kiss on my flaming red lips.

My chest rose at a fast pace, scared and worried about what would happen next, much was happening already. Tom didn't say anything, whilst I sobbed slowly.

"Tom please fucking stop, I don't want you or this!" I wail.

"I don't give a shit about what you want! I take control over you, you listen to what I say or else you get what you get, now shut the fuck up!" Tom roared like a powerful man.

Tom slips himself out, and shuffles me along, I try and sit up, but it's no use, he thrusts himself inside of me, everything is hurting and burnt, I rasp as he moans quietly.

"Tom, stop!" I cry calmly now. There's no use in fighting back.

He goes on for a couple of minutes and then stops. He puts his pants back on, I try and sit up after that traumatic experience. But Tom just pins me down again and hovers over my face, his eyes going left and right between my eyes.

"Now, be a good girl for me and this won't happen again," Tom eases, he sends chills down my back, causing goosebumps to erupt all over me, I wanted to hurt myself, I wanted to hurt him. Why would he do this? And he did this to Maria too, I can't believe this. I want to shoot him right in the head, so he's dead for good. I feel so drained out right now, I need to get out and never come back.

Tom leaves the room and I lay there still, not wanting to move, scared to move. I burst into tears, I choked on them too. This was one of my worries for the future, and here I met it. I felt humbled, I couldn't say anything, I scatter on the bedsheets, drowning in my feelings, this generation is so fucked up.

I eventually got changed, slowly, still tears pouring out. My hair was messed up and my wrists had fathomless nail bites on them, as well as my slouched body as I got changed into some new pair of clothes. Comfy ones at least.

I just wanted to have a good life, a nice boyfriend, have my dream job. Not stuck in a jail with no escape and a hostile man and gang members surrounding me, making me feel enclosed.

I flop backwards onto the bed again, I curl up into a ball and rest my head on the comfy pillow. I wanted to tear up everything in this room. I felt anger and sadness overflowing in me. I felt tight and insecure.

After crying and resting, the door opens. My cries suddenly were subtle as I looked over to who had came in. It's Maria.
***
So sorry if this made things emotional, and it's a little short too but I didn't expect this story to get over 700 views! Thank you🤍

I edited the last chapter by the way, so it would kind off make sense I'm not sure I forgot what changes I had put to it.