Flaming lips

I wake up, my body still feeling sore but feels better for some reason once Toms wrapped around me. A nice Tom feels good to be around, not a moody self-centered one. Ugh this bed is so comfy! I wish I could stay and sleep all day. But no, I have to stretch my body out a little bit. I see that Tom isn't here, but I'm sure he's downstairs.

I pull myself together as I stand up, wobbling slightly. I take footsteps to the door. I'm just about to put my hand onto the doorknob in order to open it, but someone opens it and the door smacks right in my face! I sarcastically say a long ow. Tom peaks his head around the door.

Tom laughs. "Haha sorry babe, didn't realise you were there," I give him a frown.

He hugs me around the waist and picks me up, I squeal as my legs wrap around him. I stuff my head in his neck as he takes me downstairs. I see everyone just sat at the table, eating some cereal and toast. I like it when everyones here and happy. But what doesn't make me happy is that Astrid and Taylor aren't here.

I just realised, Georg isn't at the table. Tom sits me on the stool next to Maria. Maria puts her arm around my shoulders. I let her soft hands hold me.

"Where's Georg?" I ask, confused. "He is a little heartbroken, he's sat in his room probably crying," Maria answers. I look up the stairs. I feel so bad for Georg, in every way possible. Tom smoothly slides a plate of toast towards me. I smile at him with joy. He pulls a smile back.

We all just chat and hang for a bit. Having some laughs and jokes. The 3 boys let us know what there fun lives were like before we came in. It was pretty funny, but obviously talking about how much a beautiful and sweet girl Astrid was. I miss her to bits.
***
(skip a part because I kinda wanna get to the juicy bits LOL)
***
It's now officially dark, I'm not that tired at all. Everyone heads up to bed, but me and Tom are still sat down here. We're sat watching TV. I shuffle into his arms and rest my head. I look up at his jawline. Tom is actually really beautiful. Tom looks back down at me and gives me a smirk.

"You are beautiful you know that? Your smiles just the cutest and those eyes could just hypnotize me in just a second." Tom suddenly blurts. That was so random but so sweet.

"Tom your so sweet," I give him a massive smile. There was a bit of a awkward romantic tension in the air, but I fixed it but smacking a pillow onto his face. I wanted to have some fun, since I haven't in a while. Toms mouth drops as he grabs another pillow and hits me right in the head. We both start laughing like crazy. We hit each other multiple times. Tom then grabs me by the arms and forces me to lay on my back. I instantly slide out and get right on top of him, the tension builds. I hit him one more time, out of breath. My neck goes back as I wave my soft, smooth hair out. Tom watches gracefully whilst licking his lips.

"What?" I look at him, his eyes just locking between mine, I just can't seem to look away. I was so stuck I didn't even realize Tom was leaning in. We both get comfortable and start kissing, to making out. Tom starts going hungry, his hands rubbing my back up and down. I play with his cornrows as the kissing starts getting deeper. Everything was going so fast.

Tom trails kisses all over my neck and down, I close my eyes and pull back. This felt so good for some reason. I start making moves. I wanted this. Tom chuckles and smirks a little bit as he collided with what I was happening. I look him right in the eyes as we hungrily collide with eachother. My legs wrapped around him still, he stands up and walks upstairs, his hands planted on my ass. Us still making out. Wanting each other right there and then. We get in his room as he locks the door, he drops me down on the bed as I make a cute sound, I sit on the bed and rip his shirt off. Tom takes a part of my hair and tugs it back, his red, hot lips on mine. Tom then rips my shirt off, revealing my bra and belly. He takes a good look for a second.

I lay back as Tom leaves kisses on my belly up to the neck, then the mouth. I giggle a little bit as it tickled.

"You wanna do this?" Tom asks, I lick my lips and nod my head. "Use your words darling,"

"Yes," I confirm. Everything starts moving speedily. Toms pants come off so does mine, his tongue slips down my throat. Tom digs himself into the creek of my neck, sucking on my neck.

He takes his fingers and starts rubbing, I let out a silent Huff as he goes faster. My head leans back. I watch Toms hot eyes, I go in for a heavy kiss on his lips. The rubbing stops as the action is fully taking place.

Tom puts a condom on, I don't want to be pregnant just yet...He slips himself inside of me, and we both let out a large groan. Tom starts going a little faster as my legs go up, and my nails dig into his back. "Fuck-"

(My stomach is doing the thing..anyways carrying on)

Tom goes faster, I accidentally let out a loud moan. Tom stops and my back arches, we both are so out of breath, Tom still wants more. So we carry on. I bit my lip as I sit on the edge of the bed, his dick right at my face. I start sucking slowly, I think I know how to do this. I look up at Tom as he is enjoying himself. This carries on for a few hot seconds. I stop and Tom groans as to what just happened. Tom crashes his lips on mine, his sore tongue going down my throat once again. We both lay there making out, his burning fresh lips implanting everywhere on my body.

"You feel so good," Tom whispers in my ear, I smirk to myself. We clean ourselves up and go to sleep, naked...wow.
***
Erm, no comment. Sorry for not posting in ages, Bye! HAHAHA