Rules and Anger.

Bills pov

I sit down next to Tom, whilst he's smoking his cigarette. He looks up at me and I look down at him.

"Nice of you to do that to Camila," I tease, Tom gives me a hard nudge.

"What was that for ay?" I say.

"You don't realise do you?" Tom chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Realise what?..." I slowly speak. Tom takes another hit and exhales some smoke.

"The rule is, not to fall in love, I'm just messing with her so she'll do as I say, she's a feisty one you know," Tom explains, my expression is a little shocked, Camila is feisty but she's just an innocent girl inside.

"I know the rule dumbass, but why would you do that?" I ask, Tom gives me a sharp look.

"Why? Did you really fucking ask why I would do that?" Tom starts to get more angry.

"Well?" I raise my tone.

"Because I'm Tom Kaulitz and this is Tokio Hotel, I get any girl to obey me wether they like it or not, and even you better start acting like a gang member," Tom shouts deep in my face. He scoffs and throws his cig on the ground.

"Okay, okay, so what your saying is I should hit Maria and beat her up and force sex with her?" I say, annoyed.

"If she doesn't obey you, yes." Tom isn't an original brother, he's an evil one. I don't want to be inspired by him.

"Wow, your messed up brother you know that?" I stand.

"Okay, bye,"

I grunt and walk inside, I do sometimes burst when something really annoys me, but I don't tend to much. I feel like I don't belong in this gang, maybe I need to man up a little bit, but do not take recommendations from whatever Tom just explained.

I'm just going to rest now, with Maria safe and sound.
***
Camilas pov
The next morning

I woke up, the sky looking gloomy as ever, I feel horrible. How much did I drink? My hairs all messed up, my outfit, my makeup. What happened to me? I try and sit up on the bed, I look at the time and it is quite late into the day.

I look into the mirror, wow I look terrifying.

I walk out of the room, trying to brush through these raging knots with my slim fingers. I see sat right in front of me, Bill, Tom and Maria, it's always got to be those 3 hasn't it.

I take a step awkwardly as they stop talking and the room is filled with silence. I look at Maria she looks hungover as hell!

"Carry on your convosation then?" I say in a confused but sassy tone.

I feel like I haven't eaten in days, but I'm sure Maria will spare some of the toast she was eating. I sit next to Maria and we both look at eachotber and giggle a little bit. Without any warning, I take some of her toast. Her eyes stuck to the toast as I put it in my mouth and she hears the crunch it makes. I smile at her. I look at Tom and Bill and Bill gives out a sarcastic smile and Tom is just sat there being a boring bitch.

"No more drinking for the next couple days ladies," Bill chuckles. Me and Maria side eye each other.

"I mean it!" Bill comments in a high pitched tone. We all laugh except Tom.

"So you got any work today?" Maria asks, taking a bite of her toast. Bill licks his lips and pauses to think.

"Tom do we have any today?" Bill looks at him but he's zoned out eyes on me.

"TOM," Bill shouts, Tom jumps and looks at Bill.

"God sake, do we have any work today?" Bill asks once more with more anger in his voice.

"Uhm, yeah got to meet people," Tom answers.

I think about last night, not even paying any attention, it was so funny. I accidentally let out a small laughing noise, I put my hand to my mouth. Tom and Bill look me in the eye, Tom dead in the eye for me.

"Sorry, sorry," I say, trying to hold back the laughter.

"What's so funny?" Tom declares. I take a deep breath. "No no, don't worry," I just can't hold in laughter at the wrong times. Toms now probably going to shout at me like the pathetic boy he is.

"Tell me what's so funny?" Tom questions. I sigh.

"You don't need to worry, Tom." Taking a pause before the last word.

Tom sighs heavily and walks up to his room.

I see Maria and Bill getting ready to leave somewhere. "Where are you going?" I ask,

"Oh just somewhere me and my lady can go, private," Bill smiles at Maria. "Bye," Bill and Maria leave, Maria gives me a warm smile as she closes the door.

After a couple moments I end up following Tom, clearly if he needs to go and meet people, he will want to take me with him.

I open the door and shut it behind me.

I try and walk to the bed but Tom turns around and stops me in my tracks.

"What do you think your doing?" Tom asks in a serious tone. I look him in his autumn eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you, yesterday, kissing that guy," Tom states, in look down at my feet. Tom grabs me by the chin forcefully and makes me look up at him.

"Tom I was drunk," I retort sassy.

"That doesn't fucking mean anything, your a whore, you don't kiss other guys!" Tom snarls at me.

"What the fuck Tom, I said I was fucking drunk, your pathetic you are." I say back with an attitude.

Tom punches me across the face, and pushes me against the wall.

"Once again, your talking to me with a unliked attitude,"

I look at him with a painful face.

I push him off me so he falls back into his chair.

"Get the fuck off me Tom, you don't understand, I WAS DRUNK. WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS?" I shout, Toms face twists into different emotion.

Tom comes at me and takes a handful of me hair and throws me onto the ground in the corner, I wince in the effect that was taken as he kicked me about 3 times in the stomach.

"Tom stop!" I scream,

"You have caused me way to much trouble, stupid whore," Tom spits.

I kick Tom in the crotch, he groans and mutters in German. I run out the room but before I turned the corner, he grabbed me, how is he still so fast?

He takes me and smacks his hand across my mouth.

He throws me angrily onto the bed, him getting on top of me, not again please no. He pins my wrists down.

"I'm going to fuck you like I did your friend," Tom whispers in my ear. What...?
***
I tried to make this as aggressive as I can. Now you know the next chapter is going to be....interesting.

This is edited 12/10/23