Blood Jealousy

I woke up, the sun was shining on my face as a welcome, I rubbed my eyes and I got more comfortable in this bed. I open my eyes a little and realise I'm sleeping in Toms's arms, for god sake! I quickly squeeze myself out but Toms's grip is too hard, I try again and Tom chuckles a little bit.

"You ain't going nowhere," Tom laughs sleepily. I groan and use all my power to get out of this disgusting man's arms. I manage to get out forcefully and I giggle sarcastically at Tom. I got out the bed and fixed my hair a little, it was all over the place.

I head out of the room giving Tom one last look.

Yesterday was nearly successful, but wasn't after all. I really hoped I had gotten away, I would be chilling in my house or wherever I found right now, away from here. I go out into the living room and nobody's there except Maria, Bill and Taylor.

I give them all a nice smile, yawning after it. I sit down next to Maria.

"I heard what happened yesterday, you can't do that Cam!" Maria whispered to me as I sat down.

"I can and I will," I state. Maria gives me the look and I huff. I look at Taylor and she's playing with her nails.

"Hey, Taylor you okay?" I ask nicely, I made her jump a little. "Yeah yeah, I'm okay! How are you," She beams, she had a really nice smile,

"I'm alright I guess," I reply, Taylor nods her head a little.

I pair of footsteps climb into the room, Taylor stares at Tom whilst Tom gives some glances back to her. Taylor looks at me with a sorrowful face and I hint her to take her shot with him if she wants to get some affection.

Taylor smiles and nods her head a little. She stands up and sits on the edge of the couch, facing Tom.

"You had a nice sleep?" Taylor says flirty, whilst staring right into his eyes.

"Yeah," Tom looks her up and down, hopefully, it works because I don't want to be his pet.

Taylor then whispers something in his ear, causing him to smirk. Taylor giggles.

Taylor stands up and plays with his shirt. "Take me for a ride?" Taylor grins, a part of me was feeling weird, was it jealousy? No, it can't be, I'm not falling for a monster like him.

"Maybe later," Tom smirks once again, putting his right hand on Taylors waist.

"Awh, please babe," Taylor whins, I give them both a look from behind, a deadly one, then I look at Maria. And she lightens up a little bit with shock.

"Wait, your jealous! I can tell," Maria said in a mutter surprised. I stutter a little bit.

"No, I am not!" I answer back. I look at them and Taylors still going on.

I nudge Maria in the arm as she laughs.

"I said no for fuck sake," Tom raises, Taylor stops.

"Tom, don't be so fucking mean," I couldn't help but say something.

"I'm sorry. You are not a part of this," Tom orders at me,

"I am when I'm her friend, now don't be so rude," I cross my legs over.

"Since when we're you friends with this bitch?" Tom snickered, Taylor looks down.

"Don't ever call her a bitch," I stood up, patting my outfit down.

"Sorry, are you making orders against me? Once again," Tom argues.

"Maybe I am, just don't be so fucking jerky towards her," I snarl. Bill and Maria sat there quietly, looking a little scared, I am sticking up for Taylor, she's my friend and if she wants some attention from boys then I'll help her with it, and Tom doesn't have a right to call her a bitch, he was smirking with her earlier them in one click, all rage again sounds like bipolar issues to me.

Tom gives one death look at me and then at Taylor.

"Okay, she will die then, this is your fault, I couldn't stand her anyway," Tom pulls out his gun and aims it at Taylor, she shivers in fear.

"No!" I scream and guard Taylor before she gets shot. A fire goes and I don't know who's dead yet. I hear myself and her drop to the floor, I look over at Taylor, blood scattered everywhere on her, I shout at Tom and he shoots her again, this time she is dead, I go over to her collapsed body as she sleeps peacefully but I can't believe he did that, but something feels off about me, I look down and I see blood coming out of me too, I've been shot in the hip. My vision goes all fuzzy as I see Maria run over to me, everything goes black.

***
I wake up in a hospital bed, surprised I'm even alive. I sit up scared and I see a nurse come into the room. It feels dark outside.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse comforts. "Alright, I guess," I answer.

"It turns out that you got shot and it was on the edge of your hip so we've helped it and your free to go, just be a little careful when your walking honey okay?" The nurse explains I blame Tom 100% for this.

Another figure comes into the room, it's Maria! I am so relieved. She came over to me and hugged me, we sat there hugging for about a minute.

The nurse goes out of the room to leave us alone. "I am so glad you're okay," Maria says, "I shouted at Tom for this, surprised I'm not dead either, but Tom helped you in his car if you wanted to know that," Tom helped me? I just thought Maria, I didn't expect that, I nod my head slowly in shock.

"Is, Um Taylor fully dead?" I ask, Maria sighs, "Yes, yes she is," Maria says sadly. I only got to meet her yesterday, I hate Tom so much.

I get up and try to walk, it hurts a little but I can pull it off, we walk out of the room and I see Bill, followed by Tom...

We meet up with them and Bill kisses Maria and then asks me if I am okay. I nod my head and look at Tom, we both lock eyes and he looks a little sorry.

"Camila," Tom finally says something. I look at Bill and Maria and they get the hint to leave us alone, they go wait in the waiting room.

"What," I say annoyed.

"I'm sorry."

***