Deep Talk

I sat and I cried and cried, nobody could help me anymore, having the feeling of the sickening loss of both parents made me want to throw up. Who am I going to walk down the aisle with? Who am I going to have for my first baby?

Right now, I'm sitting up in Tom's room, in his bed, my face dug into my knees. I seriously have nowhere to go now, I feel like my heart is split into two, but it's somehow holding together with 1 singular string. About to be snapped.

I jump as somebody knocks on the door, "It's me, can I come in?" With a deep accent, a man talks, "Mhm" Tom comes in and looks at me heartbroken, he immediately comes over to comfort me, I'm guessing he heard the news.

"I'm so sorry," Tom wraps his muscled warm arms around me, his scent swifting my nose as I sniffle.

"I'm fine, seriously," I look at him with cold, sore eyes. He could tell that I was not okay.

"I know what it feels like Camila, you can talk to me," Tom explains, how do I trust him? My heart is telling me to trust him but my brain is saying no.

"I can't believe he's gone, I have no parents now, what am I going to do? I'm completely shattered." I vent.

"What do you mean you have no parents? Is your mom gone too?" Tom asks politely.

"Yep, she died of an illness that there was no cure for," I wipe my eyes, still being held up by Tom. "Talk to me, please, let it all out." He's telling me to let it all out but, can I? I paused for a rough minute.

"My mum was so beautiful and caring, the sweetest mother you could ever ask for, she would make these cookies, the richest smooth chocolate chips in them, with the best soft cookie to go with them. She was the type of Mother who would let you cry in her arms. She looked a lot like me, with blue eyes, and dark brown hair. I couldn't imagine a life without her, till I'm finally in it. I was so worried for her when she fell sick, I was there for her no matter what and when I would come back home to wherever I had gone, I would stay by her at all times and tell her all these cool stories. I couldn't see myself being with another mother just like her. Until she died, I was depressed for ages and not going to college. I missed out loads of my education but I couldn't help it. But now I'm back on track trying to make her proud of me for who I am now." I just vented to the man who raped me, abused me, is a player and has a bad influence on me. But the whole time he cared.

"Then now my dad," My voice cracks, and I lay my head on Tom's shoulder.

"Anything about your family? You mentioned going through the same feeling," I asked him, Tom just looked down. "Well, my father and my mother weren't very healthy, he was a big mafia boss just like me, and he made me who I am today, he abused my mum in every way, he was a sick terrible man. And me and Bill have to witness it all. He would hit us too, my mum died because of him, he came home drunk and was out of his mind, he was rap-raping my mum over and over again and hitting her with glass bottles and everything. Until he pulled out a gun and shot her. That was it. That was when I struck, I was about 11 years old when this happened. I had shot my father, um, I regret it but I also don't. Then I got so angry about about realising what my life was, I caught up on bad actions and grew a mafia of my own. But I feel terrible." Tom stops, his life was really a living hell, I feel so bad for him. Tom tries to hide the fact that he is crying, I pull him into a deep hug. We practically just blurted out our whole life with each other, we definitely have 2 different sides.

I pull him away, our faces facing each other. "I can't imagine how bad your situation must've been, I'm always here for you no matter what Tom," I pull him in for a long meaningful kiss, I actually made a move. He instantly collides and kisses me back. I pull back and smile at him. I stand up and I pull my hand out, I wipe my tears away and he takes my hand and we go downstairs. We see everyone and smile, and for some reason, I feel really happy. Probably mood swings.
***
"Camila I forgot to tell you, it's my birthday tomorrow," Tom smiles softly at me. I cheer up loads and know exactly what I'm going to do, I look at Maria and we both say at the same time "It's Tom's birthday tomorrow!" "It's Bill's birthday tomorrow!" Me and Maria laugh as we wink at each other.

"I am not excited for whatever plan you have," Tom groans, "You'll wait and see," I smile
***
Sorry, I haven't posted! Just a question, should Camila have a birthday? I have ideas filled for the next chapter, I feel like the past chapter and this one seemed weird I don't know why! Anyway, have a good night/day!