The Love of My Life.

I wake up, a black darkness overpowering me. I try to move but I can't, I hear chains dangle as I move my arms and legs. I start to panic as my heart races, my head throbs hard.

"HELP! HELLO?" I cried, silence was an answer.

I look around the cold, damaged chamber knowing that all my bad memories were just thrown in here, what on earth am I going to do? I'm trapped here, I physically can not escape. My arms and legs are spread out and tied up to each corner. This is the worst position to be in. I hate this, I keep crying and screaming for help but it's no use.
***
Toms pov

It's the next day and I'm going to check up on Camila with Maria and Bill. I honestly feel terrible. We drive to the hospital, praying that she can come home and I can comfort and protect her at all costs. We walk to the reception asking to see Camila Ortiz.

"Tom and Bill Kaulitz, we hate to break it to you but this morning we found Camila gone from her room. We have no idea where she went," A doctor comes over before we walk through the halls. My heart sinks to the floor. What do they mean she's gone?

"What the fuck do you mean?" I snap. "Sir-" I immediately storm to the room she was in, he was right, she was not there. "Motherfucker," I mumble to myself.

I looked at Bill and Maria and they looked worried, she couldn't have walked out. She wouldn't do that.

"What do we do?" Bill asks. "Get the other guys, we'll figure it out," I say, we all walk out and speedily drive home. We get home and announce the news to everyone. We all think hard about where she could be.

"Could it be Haruto again?" Gustav makes the room go silent. "Does Haruto have any family members who would want to protect and get revenge?" I asked.

"Suki. Harutos step-brother." One of our guards stepped in. It must've been. "I know where their headquarters is, I used to work for him before I left." Perfect.

"Well then, let's get going."

We all rush to our cars again, all loaded with guns. My guard gives us directions and everyone follows my lead. We managed to get there. I'm praying Camilas here.

We rush inside and everyone jumps.

"Where is she?!" I shout. I push some dude. He looks scared for his life.

"Where is Suki!" I scream in his face. "S-Sir, T-Tom, please don't kill me."

"Well tell me where the fuck he is!" I shout and hold my gun up to his poor self. "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you just don't shoot me."

"He's taken the love of my life! Hurry up and tell me!"

"He took her down to the chambers, there!" I throw him down to the floor and he scrambles away.

"Come on," I demand, angrily.

Bills pov

We searched the whole headquarters, asking people where Camila was. I see Tom shouting at this one guy.

"He's taken the love of my life! Hurry up and tell me!" Those words came out of Tom's mouth, I was quite shocked. I think he is in love. Just like I am in love with Maria. I look at Maria's glistening eyes, she's overheard what Tom said too. Tom stomps out and to the chambers.

"Come on," Tom demands. We all follow him out and down to the chambers.
***
Camilas pov

I am exhausted, my head is lowering because I am so tired, and my voice is drained out. I can't even use my own words anymore. I might as well just die at this point. My lips are dry, my eyes and body are sore. I can't cope with this. Someone comes into the room. I hear the door close shut.

"I see your awake," It's Suki. "Please, let me go." I say quietly.

"Someones tired, try rest that voice a little, I heard you screaming like crazy." Suki chuckles and comes closer. He plays with my hair and lays a finger on my jawline. I look at him with dry sorrow. He drives his finger up my thigh. I'm not bothered to even react.

"Nobodys going to find you, might aswell let you rot down here," Suki jokes.

"Fuck, you." I whisper. Suki slaps me right in the cheek. I wince.

"Watch your tone," Suki states. I try and hold back my tears. Suddenly, a guard runs through the door and immediately gets shot to the floor. His head was blown out. I jump at the action and Suki does a little too. I hear Suki murmur to himself. Who is it?

I see a couple of familiar bodies as shadows. Definitely recognisable. I realise who it is now, it's everyone. Tom, Bill, Gustav, Georg, Maria, Emi, Astrid and some other big men. My face lights up the slightest. Everyone spots me and looks scared and anxious for me.

"Let her out or else I'll blow your fucking brains out," Tom says in a deep tone.

"Not unless I blow her brains out first, she's already rotting away! She might aswell just die now." My ears peirce those words. My eyes start to bloom with tears.

"I'm going to shut your mouth for good." Tom shoots him right in the chest, and Suki falls to the floor, everyone rushes over to me but Suki's men rush in, fighting everyone. Astrid dodges it all and goes down to Suki's pockets and grabs a little key, setting me free from these chains. My back aches like crazy. It's chaos in here. Astrid holds me up as I'm trying not to fall down. I jump at some gunshots and hear some bodies being dropped to the hard concrete floor.

I nearly make it to the door with Astrid. This man pushes Astrid to the floor and grabs me, it's Ren. "You aren't going anywhere," Rem whispers. Ren holds me in place as Astrid is curled over in the corner. Ren pulls out a gun and stands behind me. He forces my hands to hold the gun up at Astrid. He hovers my finger over the trigger and pushes my fingers. A gunshot is fired at Astrid. She screams for her life, deafening everyone. He just forced me to kill my own good friend. I burst out into tears and Ren takes me by the neck and the room falls.

Rem holds the gun up at everyone. Georg looks destroyed. He's seeing his own girl trapped in a corner, blood all over her. I look at Tom. He is not happy with any of this.

"She is not going anywhere! You all fucking stay back, take one step and your dead." Ren shouts with fire.

"Get the fuck off her! Don't do anything," Tom shouts. "This beautiful lady, is all mine," Ren takes my face and kisses me deeply, in front of everyone. I try and pull away.

"You stupid fuck!" Tom holds his gun up at me and him, but he hints me to move my head, since I'm trapped in his arms. 3 shots are fired and I am let free, but I drop to the floor. I feel fine, but Ren is out here bleeding out like crazy. Tom goes over and kicks him in the face multiple times, I just sit and watch. I move my eyes over to Astrid. Georg sits by her and feels her pulse and heartbeat. I think he's trying to hide the fact he's crying. Astrid was really a beautiful and caring girl.
***
I am not sick anymore! I had no more ideas so I left it as this, I'm actually sad Astrid died I just thought I would make it so someone would eventually die :( the stories now going to become a little more sweeter and calmer, hope you enjoy!