If you can do it, why can't I?

We walk inside, the smell of alcohol filling up my nose, seeing bodies grinding on each other, drunk people everywhere. Still attached to Tom, we walked over to this little corner, and there were these big men just talking. One of them looks up at us. They all eventually notice us.

We sit ourselves down, I sit there awkwardly as Tom and Bill talk to them, Gustav goes off with Georg and their girls, and Maria sit quietly. After a little bit, one of the men poked their head to look at me, I meet with his eyes.

"So is this your new pet?" The man asks, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and anger.

"No I'm not his "pet" or whatever," I reply, before Tom gets to say anything. Tom sits there looking at the man and then me a couple of times.

The man chuckles, "Okay then if you say so, pet,"

"I am not his fucking pet!" I shout, the man silences and raises his eyebrows for a second up and down.

Tom turns to me and gives me a serious look.

"What the fuck is your problem!" Tom mutters, but angrily.

"What? I'm not your fucking pet am I!" I react back.

Tom rolls his eyes, "Go get me a drink," "Gin,"

I sigh extremely, hinting Maria to come with me, she gives Bill a look that she's going with me, and we walk away to the bar.

We sit down on the stools, as the bartender quickly does someone else order before ours.

"God, Tom is just doing my head in," I blurt. Maria inhales and exhales.

"You genuinely have to be careful girl," Maria warned. I glare at her.

The bartender comes over.

"What can for you two beautiful ladies," He greets, and we both smile at him.

"Um, could I have a gin and a vodka and cranberry juice mix please," I hint to Maria to say what she wants, she wants the same, and the bartender goes and makes our drinks.

I take a quick glance over at Tom and Bill, Bill sits there looking at Maria and me then at Tom. Tom is just sitting there waiting for his drink.

"Here you go!" The bartender says, we both say thanks and he gives us a cheesy smile and goes to the next person. We walk over to the boys and I give Tom his drink. I sit next to Maria and we both take sips of our drinks. The drink was pretty good. Tom is nearly finished with his drink, Jesus.

I excuse myself by going to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, I fix my lashes a little bit, using my finger to lift them a little bit. I heard someone come out of the cubicle, it was Astrid.

"Oh hey!" Astrid gleams.

"Heyyyy," I reply back with a smile.

"How you feeling?" Astrid asks kindly.

"Yeah, I'm feeling okay, my hips healing," I answer back. Astrid takes a quick look at my hip and then back to my eyes.

"How are you?" I request, Astrid sighs.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just feeling like a really big bottle of vodka right now." Astrid giggles. I stare at her facial features for a moment, she has a bit of a bruise on the side of her face, but it's covered in foundation. It's showing through a little though. I wonder if Georg did this to her?

"Haha, can I ask you something?" I slowly say.

"Yeah go for it," Astrid lets out.

"Does Georg ever get mad at you? Sorry for asking it's just you two seem fine with each other," I finally ask, Astrid's face lowers a little bit.