You are now mine.

I open my door and immediately sprint up to my room, slamming the door behind me. I fall back onto my bed and sink into my thoughts. Why does Maria have to stay there? Why is Tom such a bitch? Am I even real?

I can't believe I slapped a leader though. It was quite shocking, worrying and amusing. But I know it is serious and Tom could have killed me right in that moment, if he did, I would be swimming in my pool of blood right now. I check the time on my phone. I think it's best if I get some rest.

***
I wake up and stretch, it looks like nearly 4 a.m. There's a problem, my pillow feels harder than usual, I snuggle into it more. That is definitely not my pillow.

"Morning, you miss me?" A voice suddenly speaks. I jump off the bed and fall to the floor, I look at who it is, oh my god. Tom.

I immediately get up. "What the fuck are you doing here!" I scream, Tom smirks and stands on the other side of the bed.

"I came for you? Isn't that what you want to hear?" Tom said, in a teasing voice.

"Get the fuck out! Don't come any closer." I demand, Tom chuckles which made me mad.

"Don't make this hard for yourself," Tom states, coming closer towards me.

My back pushed against the wall, now Tom was standing right in front of me, he was playing with my hair and then resting his finger on my jawline, how did he even get into my house? He doesn't even know where I- that's when it hit me, Maria.

I slap his hand down and kick him in the shin, he groans in pain as I run out my door, I can already hear loud thuds behind me, as well as some wincing. Suddenly, a warm hand slams me against the wall, which I smash my head on, I hold my head in my hands, my face down to the floor and my eyes squeezed shut. Tom's hand lifts my chin.

"You know I could kill your beautiful self right now? Do as I fucking say and get dressed and pack your shit," Tom demands, throwing my face away.

"No," I reply. Tom freezes.

"No?" He impersonates.

"Yeah, no," I say again, Tom starts to charge at me but I slap him in the face again. I ran under his arms and out the door.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Tom shouts like a man.

I start sprinting out the door till a pair of thick muscley arms tackle me to the ground, I try to squeeze out their arms. It was the brown long-haired guy, he threw me to the ground. The side of my hip really hurts, my eyes start to go glossy but I hold back the tears. Well, try to anyway.

"LET ME GO!" I cry, Tom comes out, holding the side of his face. That must've been a gnarly slap. Tom grabs me by the arm tightly.

"Georg go pack her shit, and make sure it's cute clothing," Tom demands, Georg huh? Georg runs into the house. I twist and turn and struggle to get out of Tom's clasp.

"That wasn't very thoughtful, was it?" Tom spits.

"Good, I hope that slap burned," I snarl. Tom grabs a bunch of my hair and pulls it back. I mumble to myself "ow, ow, ow, ow", repeating over and over.

Georg comes out with a bag full of my own clothes and chucks it into Tom's car. Tom is still not letting go of my hair. Georg gets into his car.

"And one last thing, you are now my pet, you will do as I fucking say or else," Tom snarls back at me. "Fuck you," I speak.

Tom pulls back more of my hair.

"Okay okay okay!" I blurt, that was obviously a lie though. Tom lets go of my hair, "Good girl," Tom evily smiles. He pushes me slightly and I slowly get in his car, I imagined, if I do as I say then he will be nice to me, not push me around like a fucking toy.

Tom starts driving, he glances at me from time to time in the rearview mirror, I sit with my legs crossed and slouched in the seat. I grunt.

***

I look at the view in front of me through the car window. There was this 2 story fancy house, nearly a mansion. It was quite modern but it had mostly black scattered on the front. The car pulls to a stop, as well as the other one. Georg hops out of his car and walks out to the house, he skips a couple steps leading to the front door. Tom eventually gets out and opens my side of the door for me, I carefully hop out, but angrily. I give Tom an angry look. I guess I have to walk inside now.

Georg leaves the door open for me and Tom. I madly step inside, smashing the door shut behind me, before Tom could even get in since he was sorting out his car. Everyone was in the living room, they all jumped and got startled. There was now an awkward silence in the room.

Georg had a girl under his arm, sitting comfortably on the couch. The girl had long blonde hair and lots of make-up on, she was pretty though and had really nice eyelashes. On the other couch facing Georg, was Bill, Maria who was sitting on his lap, and a girl just beside him. This girl had nice dark red hair, it was wavy too. She had make-up on but she looked naturally pretty. I give her and the other girl a smile. But Maria, a massive stare of death.

"Oh, Camila! Uh, hi and this is Astrid and Taylor." Bill gives a worrying smile, I gave them both a smile as they did back. The door also slams shut. It's Tom. I roll my eyes.

"FOR GOD SAKE," Astrid shouts.

"Gustavs got drunk again and he's threatening another gang, Emi just texted," Astrid says, Tom groans as everyone hurries out the door. Me and Tom are the last out.

"Behave or you'll get a punishment that you won't like." Tom forcefully said. I scoff and follow him out the door.

What type of punishment I thought to myself, I mean Tom could do anything he wanted. If he's going to kill me then he's definitely going to be pleased about that, seems like he wanted to murder me from the start.
***

Sorry if this is not long enough!