Suki & Ren

(This chapter is another sensitive one)

Toms pov

It's been a day since she's been in the hospital, I'm worried to death. I'm about to visit her now and I hope she's awake.

I drive to the hospital and head inside, I'm by myself so I can have some time with her alone. To say how truly sorry I am. I immediately rush to the room to find a nurse in there. She's blocking my view of Camila.

"Hey, is she okay?" I ask, the nurse turns around and stands up.

"Hello Sir, well she's still asleep and we don't know if it's going to be like that for a little longer, she hit her head pretty hard and the pills she overdosed with were pretty severe, we are trying our best." The nurse replies. She moves out of the way as I walk closer to her.

"How long do you think she's gonna be asleep for?"

"Maybe another day or 2? Or longer, we will have to see." "Would you like some alone time?" The nurse asks.

"Yeah please," I answer back. "Of course Sir."

I watch her sleeping peacefully with a bandage wrapped around her head. I see all these tubes which is making me feel scared I'm going to lose her. I feel like this is my fault, I'm the one who caused her to do this by making her life an awful misery. Why am I like this? I need to pattern up a little bit to become a real man, but can't.

I move her hair back, watching her every twitch. I sigh.

"I'm sorry Camila," I say in a small tone, even though she can't hear me right now.

I stay with her a little longer, mostly for the rest of the day to see if she wakes up. But it's no use, she doesn't wake up and it's getting late and I have to leave. I kiss Camila's forehead goodbye. I leave the room giving her one last glance at her beautiful body. I leave and go back home.

Camilas pov

My eyes flutter open as the smallest light flashes in my eyes. It looks like I'm in a hospital room, what happened? I wince at trying to sit up, my body aches all over. I don't exactly remember what happened. I've got a large bandage wrapped softly around my head. I guess I hit my head then. I'm wondering whether to stand up or not. I don't want to try walking because my mind isn't complete, it feels like I'll fall through the floor with my hallucinations.

Everything quiet, all I can hear is the clock ticking and my breaths. I lay my head back in disbelief, seriously, what has happened to me?

I wait awake patiently in my uncomfortable hospital bed. For some reason, I hear slight noises walking through the hallway. I ignore it and just try and fall asleep. Suddenly, the dim light turns off, is someone in the room? I open my eyes and all I can see is darkness overcrowding me. I can hear it. Someone's in here.

"Hello?" Suddenly a flashlight is turned on at my face. A random person was wearing a mask and he unclips all the tubes on me and puts there hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream for help.

"If you scream, I'll kill you." A gun is held up to my head, so much is happening. The random person takes me by the waist and holds me up, brutally. They put a handkerchief around my mouth, wrapped their arm around my neck and took me out of the hospital quickly. They shot everyone in their sight, making me watch their sore bodies drop to the floor.

A van awaits outside. Tears fall down my face as I am scared for my life. I had to keep quiet but I didn't want to, I just wanted to fight back but I was too weak. They chuck me in the back of the van and tie my hands and legs up. They still had the gun with them, so I knew not to make a sound. But I was balling my eyes out.