Lovely surprise.

Looking out the window of his car, the breeze brushing my face, I inhaled the cold air in the moonlight sky. I could sense a few glances at a time from Tom. I didn't know who Gustav was, but I am guessing he is the last one I haven't met. The blondish one.

One day I am going to get out of here, leave and never coming back. I'm going to fight for my life, whatever it takes to leave this stupid stupid area. We pull to a stop. There were loads of trees and a small little house just a little in front.

"Stay here, don't even think about leaving," Tom demands, I don't say anything and sigh. I'm not listening to that bastard. I look out in the window and see Gustav, his back against a tree drunkily. Bill and Georg pull out their guns. I watched the scene and it seemed there was a lot of arguing happening, there was this guy who was mostly talking to Tom, he was quite buff with some tattoos, he had dark messy hair and he looked Asian or Japanese.

I feel like this is a good place to run, I thought, out in the woods so nobody can catch me. I pause for a moment, I feel like if I go out there and I run it could possibly be successful but then if Tom sees that I've disobeyed his rules, then it's not going to end up good for me. I made my decision. Fuck it.

I saw that Tom hadn't locked the door, so I carefully and slowly opened the car door, I didn't realise there was a patch of wet grass and sticks so...I accidentally fell and tripped. For fuck sake, everyone now has their eyes on me.

"Shit!" I gasp. I hear Tom's mad mumbles already and what he's thinking.

The man who was talking to Tom peeks his head at me and smirks maliciously.

"Well, well, well. What a lovely surprise," The mystery man said.

"Tom you know this beautiful creature?" He stepped closer. I back up a little bit. Tom looks worried and furious, all sorts of emotions.

"No? Well, I guess she's irrelevant then I could take her for myself?" He plays. I bit my lip in worry as I looked at Bill and Tom. I see Gustav throw up, I look away in disgust. The man uses his hands to play with my hair.

"Get the fuck off me." I smack his hand away and he looks at me seriously.

"I don't like the mouth on you, maybe I could shut it up?" He spat. He points his gun up, right up to my face. Ready to blast my brains out at any second. My eyes go glossy.

"Don't you fucking dare," Tom ordered. The weird guy chuckled.

"So you do know her? What is she your little pet?" He raises his voice. I couldn't feel myself, I felt so numb. A gun was being pointed at me and all my blood stopped. I was frozen in fear.

"I don't belong to anyone," I suddenly speak.

"Certainly looks like it," He snickered. I shouldn't have gotten out of the car, it just got me into this mess. I hate this, I hate so so much.

"Well, say bye to your little slut," I squeeze my eyes shut, reading to fall to the ground with blood pouring all over me. I slowly flutter my eyes open and see a covered red body in front of me, gurgling up his insides. I can't help looking at his disfigured corpse. Tom immediately comes over and grabs my waist sharply and throws me inside his car. I pant up and down heavily about the experience I just went through. Tom starts driving as well as the rest. He slams his foot on the pedal and speeds away as fast as he can.

"Breathe, it's fine," Tom suggests calmly, whilst taking a sharp turn. "Breathe?! I just got a gun pointed at my head and you tell me to breathe?! I'm traumatized, Tom! I don't want to be here and going through this, feeling threatened half the time, I want to fucking go home!" I yell at him. Tom sighs sadly.

I murmur to myself and look out the window, I can feel my body throwing up. I feel so sick. I can't believe that just happened. I just want to go home and lay down and sleep all day. I miss my father so much, it is unbelievable. I generally can't keep up with this shit. First I get kidnapped, find out my dads is in a mafia this whole time, always getting threatened by a gun, what's next I fully die? Yeah hopefully.
***
Tom's pov:

I watch her sleeping body crawl up on the seat. Her perfect flowy hair fell down her face. Camila was just a beautiful girl, but just not a listener, she was a fighter, I did like my girls like that but they just made my temper worse. But something different with Camila, she seems like the type of girl who would stand up for herself and her close friends. I don't want to destroy her, but if she continues behaving badly then unfortunately it's going to have to happen.

We get the the house and I admire her body. I get out of my side and go to her side of the car. I pick her up gently, she's so soft.
I bring her quietly to the house, trying to shush everyone up. I feel bad for Camila in a way. Why was I even taking care of her anyway? She humiliated me but I brushed it off for some reason, but she was also trying to run away. This time I'm going to make sure she sticks with me.

I make it to my bed, and I place her softly on the bed, pulling the covers over her. I take one last look at her, she moves to her side comfortably. I turn around and meet Bill who's standing in the door frame curiously. I give him a look and push past him.

"I thought the rule was not to fall in love," Bill asks with a raised eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"I'm not, shut up." I stumble over my words a little, Bill lets out a sarcastic, "mhm" and laughs a little bit. I slap him on the arm as he walks downstairs. I'm not falling in love, definitely not, yeah. I'm going to put this girl in her place. I need to be myself starting now.
***
Camila's pov:

I woke up, the room filled with coldness. I shiver a little bit and I walk out of the room, brushing my hair with my hands to unlock any knots. I feel like that sleep was good. I don't know how I ended up in Tom's room. I see Bill sat down with Maria and Tayloe. I am still mad at Maria, she gave away all my details and for what?! I wonder where the rest are?

"Morning," Bill spoke. I give him a tired smile and sit down next to him. I looked at that Taylor girl. She was playing with her nails and she had nice red hair. She was quite quiet but I can definitely tell she has the temper of a dragon, just something about her and her presence.

"Cam, can I talk to you real quick?" Maria asks, guilty. I huff and look at her.

"Fine," I bluntly say, we both go upstairs and into what seemed like Bill's room.

Maria sighs. "Well, I'm just going to start by saying this and you can't speak until I'm done."

***
Sorry I left on a cliffhanger!