A Loving Ending.

We wake up this next morning, cuddled up into his thick, hot arms wrapped around my delicate skin.

"Good morning babe," Tom speaks in a tired sleepy voice. So dreamy.

"Good morning," I smile gracefully. I tilt my head up to give him a strong kiss. He cuddles up with me even more. This man really does know how to make a lady blush. After a few minutes or so, I hop out of bed and prepare for the day. I get changed into some tight jean flares and Tom's warm jumper. I go downstairs and meet Maria.

"Hey girl!" Maria greets, getting up to give me a good old Maria hug. "Hey! How did you sleep?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Good good, who's jumper is this?" Maria looks down at my jumper. "Oh! It's Tom's" I blush. Maria raises her eyebrows up and down, I hit her on the shoulder.

I grab some fruit out of the fruit bowl and start eating. Having some nice conversations with everyone. Eventually, sleepy Tom comes down the stairs and instantly attaches to me. "Hey is this my jumper?" Tom asks with his arm around me. I look up at his glimmering eyes, "Hope you don't mind me wearing it," I say. "I don't mind, it looks good on you," Gosh this man is everything.

Everyone is just sitting here having random talks and chats, some jokes included too. Today feels like a good day. I check on my phone that's in my back pocket, just checking notifications and my camera roll. Viewing old silly pictures me and my father used to take. I laugh at a few. I see a funny picture of me and Maria with weird glasses on.

"Haha, Maria do you remember this!" I giggle and show her the photo. She glares at it and laughs too. "Yes!"
***
(Cutting to the evening because I cannot think of anything else to write. This is also the last chapter by the way!!!)
***
The sun has nearly set but has the most beautiful sunset ever. I head outside to the front steps to just gaze at it. It's orange and pink. So so pretty. The sun shines a little through the fresh dark-green trees as they move side to side to the small wind. I walk a little bit closer to see a better view, I finally get a perfect view. Nobodies here with me, just myself.

My father and mother are making the sky very pretty. I think to myself about them for a moment. Wondering what it would be like if they were still alive? All these thoughts rush through my head but I brush it off. I am trying to take my mind off things. I take a deep breath in and out.

I suddenly hear a couple steps behind me, the gravel making some noise every step they take. I look behind me and it's Tom.

"What are you doing out here?" Tom asks, standing next to me. "Just watching the sunset and thinking about life," I reply.

"You okay?" Tom reassures me by putting his arm around me again. I put my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm okay." I sigh.

"I know things have been difficult in the past, but I'm always here if you need me, I love you. Like a lot." His words fill my ears and immediately make me smile.

"I love you too Tom," I lean in for a kiss as his strongly collides back. I smile warmly at him. We kiss a little more. Tom crawls his hand around my waist to pull me into him more. "Your obsessed with me aren't you?" We laugh.

"Yes I most certainly am," I laugh.

"Camila, we've done everything together, and I haven't asked anyone this but, would you maybe want to be official?" Tom turns. Did this beautiful man just ask me to be his girlfriend? Finally gosh!

"I would love to," I lean in for another meaningful kiss. I hug him immediately after as he holds me round the waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. Tom looks quite happy. I can't wait to spend my life with him.

The end.
***
And that is the end! Thank you all for the love and support and I'm sorry for not posting in ages! I was on holiday this week and arrived back yesterday! Sad this story has ended but I will try and start on the other one as soon as I can! Thank you all once again and hope you enjoy the next story! And sorry the last chapter cuts short I had no ideas left in my poor brain!!! Love you all! 💞💞💞

(EDITEDD)