This Is It

"Right, how do I start saying this, I'm sorry, I truly am Cam, I shouldn't have brought you into this. I know this isn't what you wanted. I can tell you are really mad at me right now and you probably know about how I told Tom where we lived. Otherwise... never mind that's not the point. You can't leave, it'll just bring you into more mess and you could end up getting killed. Neither can I, I can't leave because I am a pet. A pet is where you obey your person, well owner and you have to do as they say. I'm sorry to tell you this but Tom wants you as his. That's why he's kidnapped you and hurt you. I am so sorry. I am." Maria finishes, I look at her with sorrow but still a bit of anger. A pet? Seriously.

I cleared my throat. "It's fine, Mari, but a pet? I'm sorry but there's no way, and you know me I can escape here, I don't care if I get killed or anything I am not living this lifestyle with guns and blood and gangs. I'm not being owned by Tom either, he's just a rude bitch who doesn't know what he's doing." I reply, Maria sighs sadly.

"Yeah I know, a pet sounds crazy," She chuckles, and I chuckle with her. "I just want to keep you from harm, I can't stand you being hurt or anything, and also if you run, Tom will catch you, he is mad crazy Cam." Maria stiffs her tone a little, I huff and groan about what I'm going to do.

"Let's just go back and pretend everything is normal." Maria smiled softly and pulled me in her arms close, her hugs were the most gentle, they made me feel safe, whenever I was sad I just needed a Maria hug right there and then. We let go of each other and she grabs my arm, leading me out back to where we were.

We arrive back and it turns out everyones there, guessing Tom and that came back whilst we were gone. I'm glad they didn't eavesdrop though, I thought that's what a Tom kinds guy would do. Everyone sits and stares as we walk in. Maria goes and sits on Bill's lap, throwing her arm around his shoulders, they both smile at each other.

Georg has Astrid under his arms and Gustav has Emi. Taylor was sat next to Tom but not in his arms, I wonder why? Tom stares at me whilst I make myself comfortable by Bill. Bill was a nice guy, he wasn't like Tom he was more calm and like the mom of the group. I gulp as I look at Tom and then I look at Taylor. I wonder who she really was.

"Oh, we have some business to catch up on, best get going again." Bill reminds. The 3 guys in the room nod their heads, and most of them had just came back. I guess they were really busy every day.

"Girls behave, don't try running off or doing some silly shit whilst we're gone," Gustav puts us in our place and the rest agree but not me. I sit blankly on the sofa. The guys slam the door shut and lock it.

"Now that there gone, I can finally get to know you, Camila!" Astrid booms. I smile nervously.

"By the way, I'm Astrid, that's Emi and that's Taylor," She says pointing at each of the girls,

"She already knows," Taylor sassed, so she does have a voice.

"Whatever, so how old are you Camila?" Astrid asks, she seems jolly.

"I am 19 years old, nearly 20," I answer with a small smile. "Ohh Taylor, still the youngest babe," Astrid teases. Taylor giggles a little bit. I guess she gets talkative when she's not around the men.

Astrid, Emi and Taylor ask me a few questions, as well as Maria. We all had some laughs, these girls were nice.

Emi gets a couple of drinks and we sip and talk for ages, for when the boys come back. I talk a lot with Taylor, she seems like a fun person to be around.

"Hey Camila, quickly come with me a second," Taylor asks me, I feel a bit of worry in my gut, what does she want me for? I agree and come with her, into Tom's room.

"Hey, so you are now Tom's pet now right?" Taylor asks, fixing her Auburn hair a little. I laugh at her question a little.

"He doesn't own me, I will never be his little pet ever," I state, Taylor smiles at my response.

"Haha I used to be like that, I was his pet but how he has completely forgotten about me," Taylor comments sadly.

"Oh, what happened? If I may ask," I plead. "Not sure, I used to be as hot-headed as you, I used to fight back all the time but I don't anymore, Tom sometimes acknowledges me which I appreciate," She explains, I feel bad for Taylor. (yes this is the character from the real story, I just wanted to add her in instead of Yumi, and they both didn't die in my place.)

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your guys' thing if I did," I apologise. "No no, it's not your fault, I just wanna be back to normal with him," Taylor sighs.

We talk about Tom a little more, wow she did have a hard life with Tom, that just makes me even more want to escape. Which I'm gladly going to do. I stay back in Tom's room whilst Taylor goes back. I hear the door open after hours and hours and loads of footsteps. Suddenly, someone opens the door and helps themself in. It was Tom. I roll my eyes and sit far away from him on the bed.

He hadn't said anything yet, he looked exhausted, he immediately collapsed on the bed, he seemed a little drunk in my opinion, and I think he is.

I shuffled myself away as he made himself comfortable on the bed. He fell asleep in an instant. I was just staring at him, he looked so calm when he slept, he didn't look like such a cunt, sorry.

I gazed at him for a couple moments until I found myself lowering my eyelids, I was quite tired after all that's happened. I fall asleep next to Tom, but gladly not in his arms.
***
I woke up, the house was completely ear deafening with silence, I could hear Tom breathing as he slept peacefully, I sat and stared into the darkness, trying to fall back asleep, but as I thought, it hit me. What if I escape now? Leave everything behind but myself and my phone. This is perfect. I get up immediately and try to find my phone in the dark, with the littlest light ever coming from the white moon. I don't remember where I placed it or left it even. I think it was in the bag, that Georg brought out when I first got kidnapped, I'm not sure I saw a glimpse of what was actually in there and I think I saw it. I'm going to try and see anyway. With the tiny light I have I finally find it, I zip it open very quietly, and Tom moved which made me froze in place.

Nothing happened so I squinted my eyes and quickly rummaged through until I found the shape of a phone, I could recognise it was mine. I tried to put everything back where it was, so it didn't seem like I left. I walked out as quietly as a mouse, it was so easy for them to just wake up. I saw the door, I tip-toed over to it and opened it, surprised it was even unlocked. I'm free. I'm finally free.
***