Tu Es Belle.

I woke up the next morning, feeling warm and safe. I'm cuddled up into Toms's arms, once again. It's like he cannot resist me. I check the time and it's 3:38 pm. Another late sleep-in.

I shuffle around and he notices I'm awake, so then he wakes up too. I look up at his sleepy, cute face and smile. I go in for a short kiss. I slither out of his arms and get ready for the day. I get dressed in some low-rise jeans and a strapless flowy top. I feel like today is going to go great, I feel really calm all of a sudden. Why has everything changed?

I go downstairs and meet everyone to gather for some food. Tom is still in bed, being a lazy man as usual. I greet everyone and smile gracefully. I sit next to Maria.

"You guys were having fun last night," Gustav exclaims. My face goes red and I let out a cheeky giggle.

"So, you gradually getting better with Tom?" Maria says in a quiet voice, whilst everyone else is distracted talking to each other.

"Yeah I guess, things have changed. I forgive but I will never forget."

Maria agrees as we chat about random stuff in life more, as we're chatting I feel a pair of hands wrap tight around me. I smile as Tom kisses down my neck. Tom sits down for some delicious food and eats. I feel like this group has gotten healthier, obviously, there are still some gangs out to get us but right now, it's more jolly than normal.

"I need to talk to you in a second, alone," Tom whispers, hopefully, it's good. I mouth okay to him as I follow him upstairs.

"Be back in a minute!" I shout down the stairs. We go into his room.

"Okay, I'm thinking about taking you on a...date tonight. Just me and you to a fancy restaurant. Nobody can bother us. Catch up on a few things and talk about the good memories in life. Would you want to?" A date?! Adorable!! This is so thoughtful of him.

"Of course, I would love to go on a date with you Tom," I grin at him, and I give him a warm hug.

"Okay! It will be at 7 o'clock. So be ready by then, I'm just going out to get a few things with my brother, I'll be back later, I love you." Tom says to me. I feel butterflies in my stomach as I hear those words come out of his mouth. He's said I love you twice now. Ugh, my heart melts.

"Oh okay! I love you too." I answer back, feeling the blush appear on my face. He gives me a big kiss on the cheek. I giggle as he leaves. As soon as that door closes I rush downstairs and grab Emi and Maria by the hand and drag them upstairs.

"I need your help! I'm going on a date with Tom tonight, I need you guys to help me get ready, it's at 7." Both of them light up.

"Yes yes yes! Of course, we can help you! Let's start now." Emi squeals. Now?!

"Okay first is an outfit. I have a couple of beautiful dresses to choose from. Some I have never worn before, choose what you like!" Emi cheers as she and Maria set up a station. Guessing this is quite important to them. I go through her dresses, these are pretty. One catches my eye.

It's a black dress with a large cut-out at the back, it goes down to the floor and has short traps. It was a tad bit sparkly. Perfect.

"I've picked one!" I showed them the dress and they were amazed! "I've never worn that one! Go get changed!"

I go and get changed and this dress is so stunning, it brings out my eyes and fits nicely on my body. I come back into the room to show the girls. They look at me with their jaw dropped. "You look exquisite, I can't believe it," Maria states, staring at me from top to bottom. Emi is beaming and grabs my hand to sit me down in a chair to do my makeup and hair. Maria is doing my hair and Emi is doing the makeup, I'm actually really excited about this.

Emi starts doing my makeup, she uses foundation, concealer, contour, blush, and highlighter. Emi pops that all on nicely and smoothly. She fills in my eyebrows and uses some mascara on my luscious lashes. Next is eyeshadow, she uses a nice faint black to do a smoky eye, but not a raging one, just a calm tint one. Emi then does my lips, she outlines them in a nice deep red colour, then some lipstick.

"Aanndd done!" Emi pulls out a mirror in front of my face. I look like a completely different person. I feel good about myself for once. I look..pretty. I smile and take more looks at myself.

Now Maria does hair. She takes out a curler and starts curling my silky hair gently. Once she finishes that, she brushes it out slightly so it's not knotty and uses some hair spray to set it in place. I take a look in the mirror once again. Another wow.

"Gosh, you look jaw-dropping. Tom will be gobsmacked." I laugh slightly at that comment Maria made.  Maria held up 2 pairs of heels, one pair was some ankle-strapped ones, moody black coloured. The other pair was black shiny stilettos with a red back. I chose the black shiny stilettos, they are going to make my feet hurt but they will go with my outfit. I don't think I will need a jacket since it's not that cold. But I'll have to suffer if I want to look good.

Maria lent me some perfumes, they smelt so good. I spray behind my ears, my wrists and neck. It's coming up around 7 so I need to hurry up before Tom comes and picks me up. I put on some silver jewellery, my favourite glimmery necklace and dangly earrings. I take a cute little handbag with me, to carry my phone, money, lipstick and a mirror.

I think I am all set. I take one last look in the mirror. I look really good. And I feel confident.

I hear the front door open downstairs. It's time. "He's here! Let's go!" I let out a big sigh as I was nervous for some reason. The men are waiting at the door. I hear them talking as they wait.

"Here she comes!" Emi shouts, she is bursting with joy. I come down the stairs, my heels clicking every step I take. I feel like this is too open to everyone! I make eye contact with Tom. He is stunned. He looks me up at down, his eyes sparkling at me. I make it downstairs and I walk over to him.

"You look so beautiful, I am speechless," I give him a good kiss on the lips, leaving a lipstick stain, I laugh and wipe it off. Tom takes me by the waist as we head out the door.

"Good luck!!!" Maria screams as we walk further from the door. My heart is pounding with love of course, but I'm nervous! We get in his car, I don't know what restaurant this is but I hope it's got good food.
***
I'm just going to stop it here sorry!! The next chapter will have the actual date in it don't worry. The title for this chapter is "You are beautiful" In French :)

And I hate to break it to you but the stories nearly over! Just a couple more chapters to go 😨, love you all and sorry I took so long to upload. (Also for the question about Camila's birthday, I don't think I'm going to add it since I do not have any ideas for it and we are getting to the end so sorry!) Bye for now^^