Emotional Adrenaline

I sniffle and wipe my tears away and she comes over to me, she immediately sits on the bed and wraps her arm around me.

"Camila! What's wrong?" Maria asks, tilting her head towards my face.

"Don't worry," I answer back, I hear a sigh coming from Maria.

"No, I am going to worry, tell me what's wrong," Maria demanded, I felt the tears breaking over my eyes again.

"I don't want to be here Mari, I really fucking don't." I cry quietly.

"Oh Cam, I'm sorry," Maria comforts in a sad tone.

"I want to leave, I don't want anything to do with this place! I wanna leave with no note, no warning, absolutely nothing!" I raise my voice a little, Maria rubs her hand on the side of my arm.

"Cam, it's going to be oka-"

"No, it's not fucking going to be okay! HE RAPED ME MARIA, HE FUCKING RAPED ME," I shout, tears blowing out, Marias face twists into a shock one, then her eyes start to get the smallest bit glossy.

"W-what?" Maria stutters. I cry on her shoulder, letting out all the tears I have left, making use of them.

I sobbed for a minute or so, Maria then pulled me into a deep hug, the hug felt beautiful, it was meaningful in so many different ways.

"Camila," Maria sighs. I look up her dry eyes.

"I know that Tom is like this, he's a pig I understand it now," Maria stumbles over her words a little as her voice cracks.

"I know that he did it to you too, and I will kill that motherfucker if I get the chance,"

Maria tries to hold her cries back, I look into her eyes, I can't believe Tom has done this to her though, she didn't deserve it.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I whisper calmly.

"W-well, you know the first time he ever found you?" Maria begins talking.

"Yeah?" I answer back confused.

"He forced me to tell you where we live, I said no and um, he was hitting me and screaming at me to tell him, I kept saying no because I didn't want him to hurt you, I didn't want him to have you all for himself, and that's when he did it, Bill stopped it though, but only the 3 of us knew what happened, and then after that's when I told him," Marias voice breaks, wow, Tom is really a villain.

"I am so sorry, Tom is such a vicious man," I say, giving Maria one last hug.

Maria gives me a emotional smile, and she walks out of the room, leaving me in the darkness I belong in. I rest myself in the bed, once again.
***
After never unlocking the bedroom door, and sinking into the dead bed, somebody walks into the room. I don't even bother to look.

"Camila," A recognised deep voice responds. I don't say anything.

"CAMILA," The voice shouts, I turn around to them tiredly. Of course, Tom.

"You can't stay in bed all day, come on, go to Emi for some clothes, we've got a car race," Tom raises his tone.

I mumble and stay glued to the bed, I didn't want to get out.

"Go, now." Tom presses.

"Do I really have to?" I finally reply.

"Yes you fucking have to, go," Tom hints his head towards the door.

"Alright, calm down," I say, as I stand up and walk out the room.

"Watch your fucking tone," Tom says back to me but gets cut off by the slam of a door.

I walk around to find Emi.

"Emi?"

"In here!" Emi says, in a high pitched tone, I walk into this room, guessing it's Gustavs room, it's way different to Toms and Bills.

I gaze around, "What do you need?" Emi politely says.

"Tom told me to come in here and ask for some clothes, for me. I don't know why," I speak. Emis face lights up.

"Yeah sure! You want me to pick it?" Emi asks, rummaging through her closet.

"Just whatever works best," I say, after a couple seconds Emi pulls out am outfit.

"This good?" She passes it to me and I look at it for a moment. It was a short leopard laced top with some low waisted jeans with some patterns on.

"I think this belt would go well with it aswell," Emi smiles and passes me the bedazzled belt.

"Yeah this will work! Thank you so much," I thank. Emi gives me one beaming smile as I head out of the room.

I go and get dressed in the bathroom. I think the leopard suits me, I examine myself in the mirror, until I start doing my makeup. I put the main things on them finish with the lips, I lay my hair down, and brush it. I decide to leave it like that because I couldn't be bothered to be fancy. I put on some bracelets and rings with it.

I walk out the room and see everyone except Tom in the hallway. I put on the same short heels. Tom eventually comes down and locks eyes with me, I would be the first eyes to meet as he appears slyly out of nowhere.

This car race, I disliked. There was so many slutty girls with revealing crop tops and mini skirts so that their asses were hanging out, and men that shouted unpleasent comments at you as you walked. And many people screaming so your ears would burst.

We all walk the door and start leaving, I get into Toms car like I always have to. I lean my head back on the seat. Tom starts driving along the road swiftly.

"You better behave tonight," Tom comments.

"Mmm okay," I scoffed. Tom gives me a deadly glare.

- We pull to a stop, I could already hear the crowd roaring and screaming like animals.

We all get out the car, I hated it already, I give Maria a glance full of worry. Tom immediately comes at me and grabs me by the waist.

"I mean it about what I said earlier, don't try any silly shit," Tom whispers in my ear. I move my head away from him and blank him out.

The girls in the crowd scream and squeal as we get back into the car, I'm preparing myself for this moment that's about to happen, it's going to happen in lighting speed, I can just feel the nerves crawling up my smooth skin already.

The same guy I saw when I first met this place, came out front again. He had the flag and controlled it in the air, he starts to shout.

"ON YOUR MARKS...GET SET...GO!" And we're off.
***