Your not sorry.

I pause at that comment, he's not sorry, the evil disgusting look on his face, he is not sorry, he is full of lies.

I scoff, "You're sorry?" His eyes soften and he's trying to make it look like he's sorry, he nods his head.

"No Tom, your not fucking sorry, I'm not going to believe that shit," I growl at him, I hear him sigh.

"Camila I am sorry," Tom apologises again.

"But the thing is you aren't! I'm not falling for these lies your making, you are not sorry and I know you aren't Tom, you've changed my life and I'm still trying to put up with it!" My eyes start to tear up the tiniest, but I am quite mad.

Tom stutters but I cut him off, "I don't want to hear what you have to say, and I definitely do not accept your fucking apology, fuck you and I mean it," I sniff and shove past him, leaving him standing there drowning in whatever he's thinking.

I meet Bill and Maria out in the waiting area, they notice that Tom hasn't come, they look a little confused, I walk over annoyed.

"Hey, where's Tom?" Bill asks, looking behind me.

"He's coming, can we go?" I gulp, Maria squinted her eyes at me, she knew something was wrong. Bill stands up and Maria pulls me out and into the parking lot.

"Girl, are you okay? You seem upset, and don't tell me you aren't because I know a pissed-off Camila when I see one," Maria chuckles. I stress out, I rub my hands together, trying to hold back tears, and I breathe heavily rapidly. I think I'm having an anxiety attack.

"Woah, are you okay?" Maria asks and holds me by the arm. I try and speak but nothing comes out. I say nothing and hug Maria tight, tighter than ever before. I need her to stick with me.

"I just can't do it anymore, I don't want to be here Mari," I cry in her shoulder, Maria rubs my back as a way of comfort.

"Tom is just horrible!" I cry louder, letting out all the tears on her shoulder.

"I know, I know," Mari sighs. We let go of the hug and Maria softly smiles at me, I wipe my face. Bill and Tom come out and see us both, I don't even bother to look at either of them, I walk away back to the cars, with my arms crossed, I'm going to have to go in Tom's car haven't I, Tom unlocks the car and I hop inside, slamming the car door behind me. Bill and Maria head off first in Bill's car and then eventually us. It was an awkward silence the whole drive, I sat and stared out the window.
***
We arrive at the house, and I immediately get out of the car and storm my way to the house, I have nowhere else to go, even if I tried to run again, I wouldn't be able to get out fully. I just miss my dad, I miss my beautiful mom especially, I miss everything. I go inside and catch Astrids' eye. She comes up to me swiftly and gives me a warm hug.

"Hey...you good?" She asks calmly, the soft gaze in her eyes, meeting with my red puffy ones.

"I guess," I whisper, she gives me a smile before patting me on the back and going to sit down again. I see Emi asleep on the couch. I go up to Tom's dark room and shut the door behind me, I sit down in the corner of the room, on a comfy chair, I wince sitting down because of my hip.

I think about Taylor, she was so pretty and sweet and Tom just does her like that, he's such a disgraceful man. I start to cry again as every bad thought overcomes my mind, my mom, Taylor, missing my dad. Ugh, why do I have to be trapped here? I need to leave, again once and for all. I dig my face into my knees and sob. Suddenly, the door opens.

It's Tom, for goodness sake, I dig my face back into my knees after giving him a look.

"Camila, you can't be mad at me forever," Tom says. That unnecessary comment made me want to just pounce at him and kill him.

"Excuse me? You fucking shot me and my friend just because I stuck up for her, don't ever fucking tell me that I can't be mad at you forever, but I seriously will," I shout.

"Just like your father aren't you," Tom mutters, I manage to hear him, I look up at him, I stand up.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask angrily. Tom looks at me.

"Nothing why?" Tom lies.

"This is what I mean by bipolar issues with you, you say sorry and now you be all fucking bitchy at me. You are seriously messed up Tom, you don't know my father like I do, you are fucking horrid and disgusting, never say something so stupid again, you ignorant piece of shit!" I scream, Tom's face looks a little mad after the way in just shouted at him, he could do anything right now, kill me for good, abuse me. I mean I would like to see what he can do but I will fight back.

Tom's facial expression is angry now, this is what I mean by B-I-P-O-L-A-R.

"Do fucking anything to me Tom, hit me, kill me, slaughter my throat if you really have to," I say.

Tom eventually reacts and grabs me by the hair and slams me against the wall.

"What the fuck is your problem? I mean it when I fucking say you are like your father, you're just ungrateful, you are a brat. Don't talk to me like that ever again, got it?" Tom snarls in my face. I look up at him. I shove him off me with all my might.

"Shut the fuck up, Tom! I don't care what you have to say to me, you're the brat here. Fuck you," Tom is about to burst. He grabs me and pushes me rough onto the bed, he gets on top of me, and I start to panic.

"Get the fuck off me, Tom!" I struggle to get out as he holds me in place. He starts to kiss me down my neck.

I twist and turn but his body is too heavy, my eyes once again turn glossy immediately. Tom starts ripping my shirt off, wait...was he about to?

"Stop!" I scream I punch him in the chest multiple times. Tom just smirks.

"This is what you fucking get, you didn't behave," Tom clarifies wickedly. He whips his shirt off, he surprisingly has abs.

He manages to take off my shirt and glances down at my top half, he goes down my body and I kick my legs, "I said fucking stop, Tom!" I yell, but he clearly ignores me and starts going for more. He smashes his lips onto mine, his slips his tongue in my mouth a few times, I am in pure disgust. Tom grabs my breasts and kisses me more down my body.

"Tom please!" I cry out, Tom stops and looks me in the eyes.

"This is your punishment bitch!" Tom yells in my face. His hot breaths brush on my face, tears and now all over my face.

I try to use all my energy, he climbs my body up and down, not a regret at all. I push his heavy manly body off of me, I quickly put my shirt back on and shiver in revolt. I stand back as he comes back at me, I hesitate and quickly go out the door, smashing it behind me as I hold my back against it, Tom tries to open the door, but he's way too strong, I can't do it, I run and run through the house, it's empty, guessing everyone went to bed, glad nobody can stop me this time, I hear large thumps running through the house.

The door is right there, I have exactly 2 seconds before I make a decision. I'm going to make a run for it and hope for the best, Tom can't possibly run after me, right? He will obviously get in his car to go at a faster pace. I sprint out, I don't stop running. I hear a faint shout of my name, I run and I run and I run. A different way to the way I went last time.

I can't believe he nearly raped me, now I know who he fully is, he probably did this to Taylor too and whatever other women he's had. I can't believe it.
***
Sorry! This isn't for slightly sensitive people.