twenty-five

VISITATION DAY

I've been stuck in rehab for weeks and weeks. Trying to 'better myself'.

The only reason I'm doing that is so I can get the hell out of here.

But also because Johnny wants me to.

He's a really good guy. Better than I could've expected. He wants what is best for me and I appreciate that so much. He's never once asked me to do something for him. In fact, he treats me like a queen. Picks up my tray for me, walks me to my electives and therapy sessions. He's there for me. More than a lot of people have been in my life.

Josh calls him whipped on a daily and he replies with 'I am whipped'. Which I think is cute because he does it on his own.

He hasn't pressured me to have sex which I think is amazing. I mean, I'm not against humping his bones but it's nice that it's my choice. Although, I'm sure I won't keep him waiting for too long. He's so worth it.

Speaking of worth it, Mom will be here today. As well as Dad, Jase, Aunt Lo and Mila.

There was a knock on my door, "Come in!"

Vic opened the door, "Visitation has started and you have a few guests."

"I bet I do." I groaned.

I got up and put a jacket on so the chilly New York air wouldn't bother me.

Vic started down the hall to escort me down stairs and to the main building.

As we got closer to the elevator, Johnny popped out of nowhere.

"Hey babe." He smiled, kissing my cheek. "Where ya headed to?"

I let him wrap his arm around me, "The parents are here."

"No fucking way!" He exclaimed.

"Watch your mouth, boy." Vic warned him.

He stopped, "Vic, can I walk her to her Mom. Please. I promise I won't get into trouble. I just wanna get a glimpse of this lady."

"I dunno-"

"Please, Vic. I'll be able to tell my Mom I saw Ally Brooke Hernandez and that would make her so happy." He begged.

She frowned, "Fine. Just this one time."

He cheered, "Yes! Let's go, babe."

We got into the elevator and he pressed the first floor button.

Once the doors closed, I attacked his lips and pushed him against the wall of the elevator. I was using every means I could to get the thought of my mom out of my mind. I'm not the biggest fan of her at the moment.

Johnny pushed me off, "Woah, slow down, babe. Why are you acting like a animal. I mean, it's really hot but we're about to see your mom."

I sighed, "I really don't wanna see her. Can't we just ditch and go to the pond or something?"

He frowned, "Babe, no. You need to see her. I know that you're mad because she stuck you in here without your knowing but you got to give her a chance. If I had this shot to talk to my mom face to face, I'd take it."

Johnny doesn't really mention his Mom much. It seems like it's a hard topic for him. The way he talks about her sometimes it's like she's dead, then other times it's like she's a couple of hours away.

I frowned, "Okay. I'll do it for you."

He kissed my forehead, "That's what I like to hear. Now, just be a good mate. Okay?"