twenty-eight

I haven't seen a lot of Johnny or Josh. They were able to get a free week out of hell to do what the needed to part with their mother.

Johnny had been a mess the last time I saw him so I didn't know what to expect when he came back tonight.

I found out this morning that I would be getting out of here in two weeks if I followed my regimen and stayed out of trouble.

It scared me more than anything to think about leaving. Sure, I love having my own freedom but there's so much about the outside that scares me now. I'll have to go back to school and graduate with the shittiest people on the planet, there will be tons of temptations to go back to the drugs stashed away under my bed, and lastly, I would be leaving my new friend and boyfriend.

That's the biggest thing about this. I love Johnny. I really think I do. Johnny has never pressured me, or made me feel bad about myself. He's been nothing but good to me.

There have been times when I would just sit in my room and cry and he would come to the rescue to bring me popcorn or pizza from the concessions.

There was a knock on my door around 10:43. "Come in!" I told them, looking away from a book that Aunt Lo sent me to read.

Johnny walked in with a brand new SnapBack and piercing on his lip. I lit up seeing him come back to me.

I got up from the bed and ran to jump in his arms and wrap my legs around his waist while our lips passionately met.

I pulled away and looked down into those beautiful brown eyes as he spoke to me, "I missed you, baby."

I pecked his lips once more, "I missed you, too. Now put me down and come over here to tell me all about it. I mean, if you want."

He nodded and let me down so I could grab his hand and guide him to my bed.

I sat criss cross in front of him and put his hands in my lap while he spoke, "Well, this was the first time I had got to see Brook in a while. He's off at law school right now. I guess being free for a week would've been more fun if it was for a good reason." He looked down at our hands then looked back up at me, "Or if I had you there."

Should I tell him about what's happening in two weeks? "Johnny, I-"

"I love you, Y/N." He spoke out softly.

Hearing him say that made me want to like jump and scream and cry and feel everything I wanted to. He loves me. "I love you, too."

"Can I get a kiss then? I could really use it." He half laughed with a sad tone.

I leaned in to peck his lips and when I pulled away I couldn't help but get stopped by his eyes. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and leaned in to start pressing my lips to his once more. He slowly asked for entrance with his mouth and I allowed it to have him lean me back on my bed.

I was breathing heavily as his lips moved from my meth and down my neck. I could feel his lip ring on my flesh and for some reason it turned me on even more.

He stopped instantly and looked me deep into my eyes, "I-I can't do this to you."

"Why not?"

He bit his lip and eyed me down softly and shrugged. I could tell his confidence level had peaked, "I don't want to pressure you, babe."

I chuckled lightly and cupped his cheek, "Babe, you aren't pressuring me. I want this. I want you."

His smile was brighter than it has been since the night at the hospital. That twinkle in his eyes came back and I was so proud that I was able to do that for him.

He dove back into my neck and his hands reached down to my shirt. I lifted my hands and let him pull my fitted tee over my head.

His eyes widened when he saw my body.

I felt a little self conscious, "What?"

"Babe, you're beautiful." He smiled down at me as his eyes scanned over every bit of my skin.

I smiled and bit my lip as he dove back in to kiss down my neck. I arched my back so he could bring his arms around an unhook my bra to release my breasts.

My hands ventured over his muscled back and down to feel over the belt of his pants. I moved to undo the belt and unbutton his jeans. He sat up for a moment to yank his pants off and crawl on top of me with his briefs bulging.

His lips met mine again as hit hands went under me to rip off my thong and grip my ass.

"You okay?" He asked me nervously.

I smirked and bit my lip. He was so cute and sweet. He pulled his breifs off of his hips and let his length burst out. As he leaned in to kiss me, he lined up his length with my slit before pushing himself in.

I wasn't used to something that big, so I made a slight whimper which automatically made him pull out and brush my cheek, "Oh my God. I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

I gave him the stupidest look ever, "Babe, I love that you care, but if I make a noise, keep going."

"Oh." He smiled awkwardly but continued with slipping himself inside of me as his lips attached to my neck.

I had to bite on my lip to keep from being too loud as he pushed himself in and out of me. With each thrust into me, I felt a pressure build in my hips and stomach.

My hands scratched down his back as I tried to control the pain and pleasure I was recieving.

Johnny moved one of his hands down as his other hand kept himself over me. He kept rolling his hips and his hand went down to start circling my clit.

I was at my wits end. He was officially giving me the best sex of my life. Caleb who?

"I'm close." He whispered out to me.

"Me too." I breathed out heavily.

With only four more sloppy thrusts, Johnny finished on top of me but continued until I was over the edge to help me ride out my orgasm.

After we were both done, Johnny laid down beside me, sweaty and breathless. He pulled me in by my arm so I could lay close and sit my hand on his tatted chest.

Even though the sex was absolutely great, I felt bad. I hadn't told him about leaving in two weeks and we had just went further into our relationship.

"Babe," I sighed out.

"Hm?" He said in an exhausted tone.

It's now or never. "My Mom is coming to pick me up in two weeks."

Johnny sat up and exclaimed happily, "Oh my God, babe. That's so great. I'm so happy for you."

I pulled the bed sheets over my nude body and frowned, "But I don't wanna go."

"And why not?" He grabbed my hand and held it so that our fingers interlocked.

"Because I don't want to leave you."

He smirked and pulled my hand up to his mouth so he could kiss the top of it, "Babe, we'll figure something out. We will make this work somehow. I promise."

"You swear?"

He nodded and chuckled lightly, "Fine. I 'swear'."

+

a/n:
i was so awkward writing that straight smut because I'm gayer than Ellen Degeneres most of the time lol. -agf