Spare Me- 2

"Avery, are you?" Eden turned her head slowly, locking eye contact with me. "Am I what?" My head was still tilted. "Autistic?" She whispered barely audibly. "OH no no." Waving my hands frantically. "Not like there's anything wrong with people who are diagnosed with autism but no I do not have. Autism." I looked away avoiding eye contact because I felt ashamed talking so freely about such a thing.

"Oh okay, I understand. Do you know how sex works?" She had a sly grin on her face. "N-not really, but my parents said I shouldn't worry about such a thing so they never educated me about the subject, although I do hear people talk about this 'sex' a lot ." Shrugging my shoulders. "You're so adorable like a little kid!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around me, and hugging me tight.

I don't understand what she means.

"Eden why are you touching that piece of shit, now you have a disease!" A familiar voice approached us.

Wincing at the insult, my tears threatening to spill out my eyes, all I do is look down, my good mood washed in sadness. At least it wasn't the other guy who hurt me. Wasn't that his friend, will he hurt me too? "You bastard, don't talk about my friend like that!" She still clung to me, yelling at the boy.

"What my idiot sister is saying-"

"SISTER?!" Mind. BLOWN! "Did you just interrupt me? You twink." He stepped closer with his hands balled into fists as if he was going to hit me. "I love those! Perfect golden yellow and orange and the cream on the inside is so good! Gesturing the pastry with my hands. "Leave him alone!" Eden shot up in anger.

"I think he said I'm a twink because my shirt is yellow, I do look like a twink." I let out a heartfelt laugh. "Oh, baby no he didn't-" Eden got cut off by her brother. "BAHAHAHAHA!!!" Falling to the floor rolling back and forth. "What's so funny?" Blinking a few times to see if he was alright. Eden gave up, I could tell by the way she face-palmed and let out a heavy sigh. "What's so funny and why are you on the floor, man if you don't get the fuck up."

"I'm a twink!" Scooting on the bleachers over pointing to myself giggling. "I knew you were a faggot." He said, crossing his arms. "HE THINKS HE'S FOOD, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! For god's sake." Eden said, arms in the air waving around. By the time the guy on the floor got up they all stood in front of me while I stayed seated looking at them individually.

"Are you dumb?"

"JULIUS!"

Looking over the one Eden shouted at.

Julius? That's Julius?

"Look, listen, retard. Twink isn't the same thing as a Twinkie even though they do get filled too." Julius said with a smirk looking at me up and down. "Shut up! That's why your joke was funny." Eden had enough and covered my ears. "Does that mean I get filled with cream too?" This isn't making any sense, the words they are saying aren't clicking together.

All three of their eyes widened and jaws dropped in sync. "A-avery, y-you can't go around saying that." Eden covered her mouth with one hand and waved with the other. "D- Did I say something bad? I-I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I dropped my head in shame once again.

"This boy is something else." Eden's brother said, snickering.

"I changed my mind about you staying away from me, you interest me," Julius said with the same smirk. "Lucas the bell is about to ring, let's go." Julius and Lucas looked at me then at each other and grinned then started laughing before walking off.

~~~

"Class this is your new classmate, Avery Mckenna. Please treat him with respect. Go take a seat over there behind Mr. Rivera right there." The well-dressed man pointed to Julius. The classrooms' desks were rowed in two allowing each person to have a close and I mean close neighbor due to the small desks.

Walking down to my seat, as soon as I pass Julius I fall straight to the ground. This guy tripped me! "Oh gosh, are you okay?! My leg has a mind of its own sometimes, maybe you should watch yourself next time and pay attention." The class broke out in a laugh.

My cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. I stood up, brushing myself off, I sat at the desk behind him just to be seat partners with Lucas. GREAT, Julius sits right in front of me within hitting distance and his friend sits on the right of me ALSO in hitting distance. Perfect.

~~~

"Oops, my bad." Julius leaned back leaving his elbows right on my paper.

"C-can you please move, t-the desk is as small as it is," I said, nudging the back of his elbow.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Julian said in a low tone, turning his head, and shooting glares at me. "OUCH!"  A sharp pain erupted in my right thigh. "Is there a problem Mr. Mckenna?" The teacher asked in concern. "He's fine Mr. Dallas," Julius answered for me. "Thank you, but I wasn't asking you, Julius."

"Mr. Mckenna?" Julius slowly but deadly turned his head back to me again, staring along with everyone else. "N-no, sir." I shrunk into my desk. "Good. Let me know if you're falling behind or stuck on the topic, alright?" The teacher smiled. "Yes sir, thank you."

Mr. Dallas continues teaching the lesson. Meanwhile, Lucas continues poking me again in the leg with his led pencil pushing out more led the more every time it broke. "Stop, you're hurting me." I looked over at Lucas giving him the best pleading eyes I could. I was in pain and I have a low pain tolerance and it was hard enough trying not to make noise.

Jolting in shock at me, Lucas only chuckled before smirking and placing his pencil down on the desk. "Oh did it hurt that bad? I'm sorry." He frowned. "It's fine, just please don't do it again." I turned my head back to the front of the class to pay attention only to have a perfect view of the back of Julius' head.

I flinched hard when there was a hand placed on my thigh rubbing it up and down slowly. "Wha-" I almost yelled. "Shh, pay attention." Lucas held a finger to his lips and then pointed to the front of the class. "O-okay." This is making me feel weird.