Gimme a Break.- 12

"No more," Julius warned "Just one more time. I'll do anything." I pleaded  "Avery, NO!" He shouted, "Why?" I replied, whining. "Do it with Lucas." Julius sighed as if he was in defeat. "Do what?" Lucas looks at Julius confused. "He wants to fuck again since you turned him into a fucking stupid sex addict!"

"He cries more when YOU'RE railing him, not me." Lucas scoffs. "You know what, if you want more I'll give you more, so don't cry and beg me to stop." Julius tossed his phone on the floor. The thought of it didn't seem so bad. "Mh.."

~~~

"What's the matter, huh? You wanted to do it so bad, why are you sleeping?" Julius grunts. "I-I'm s-sorry, I w-won't ask a-again!" I cried out into my pillows and gripped the blankets. "Thought so, clean yourself up." Julius yanked out and slapped my butt harshly and leaving out my room. Yes, MY room, at MY house. "When are your parents supposed to come back?" Julius chugged my half-drunk water bottle on my nightstand. "SHOOT! You have to go!" Struggling to rush and put my stuff on, I tried pushing him out. "HONEY, I'M HOME! Mommy missed you so much!" My mother screamed on her way into the house with the sound of mumbles and a grunt from the others with her.

"PFT, did she?" Lucas teased. "Shut up!" I shouted a little too loud. "Who are you talking to dear? Oh! You have a g-guest over?" Worry was in her voice. "T-two," I yelled back down the stairs. "Come, come! Bring them down for me to meet them!" She squealed. "How do I look?!" I panicked, trying to fix my hair and clothes only making it look more ruffled and disheveled. "You look like you just got fucked and you smell like it too." Julius chuckled before whispering in my ear.

"S-stop."

"Do you really, want me to stop?" He whispered huskily and deeply in my ear. "Stop turning him on and fix him up. His hair, the hickeys, his clothes, and his swollen bottom lip. Come on." Lucas rolled his eyes. "Fine." He kissed my ear, licking it, and kissing down my neck. Lucas yanked Julius away from me and he straightened me up, he even wiped me down a bit and changed my sheets. He is so sweet. "Bitch your mom is waiting, hurry up!" He grumbled. "kay kay."

"Wait, what about my neck?" I stopped in my tracks and held onto my neck. "Just pray they don't notice." Lucas gave me a 'duh' look. "I-" Next thing I know I'm being yanked over a shoulder and down the stairs. "H-hello!" My Mom worriedly shuffles.

"Sup."

"Yo."

"A-Avery, you alright hun?" I was too embarrassed to say a word and just flopped around on Julius's shoulder when he flipped me around searching for an answer. "Be a good boy and answer your mommy." Julius patted my butt. "I-I'm fine," I replied weakly. "He listens to you so well, I appreciate you for looking out for my son."

"Julius." He smiles, shaking my mom's hand. "Why hello Julius, call me Lauryn or Mom!" My mom smiled and went to Lucas for an introduction. "Call me Lucas." He gave her a nod then dapped her up catching her off guard. "Such a handsome tall young man, this is my husband Anthony." She swung off of Dad's side clinging to him. "Hello sir, you have a beautiful wife," Lucas said flatly and straightforwardly. "Thanks?"

"Oh and this is my eldest son CJ, say hello sweetie!" She clapped with joy.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Woah. What's with this tension, glaring is rude CJ!" She smacked him upside his head. "Gah! Ow!" He held his head, rubbing the pain away. "Mommy, can me and Julius stay the night?" Lucas pouted and stepped closer to her, laying his head on her shoulder. "O-Of course. Should I call and let your mother know?" She patted his head and massaged his hair in a motherly manner.