Doing Time- 14

Avery

"So you're grounded. Correct?" Julius asked, the disappointment being audible through the phone speaker. "Yes, I'm not going to keep repeating myself." I facepalmed and continued to file my nails. A boy can give himself a manicure if he has the skills to do so. "You said two weeks, right?" He questioned.

"If you're going to constantly ask, I'm going to hand in my phone to my mom and just cut off all communication." I crossed my arms in the camera so he could see how dead ass I am. "Fine, you're lucky you look sexy when you pout." He smirked and took a picture. I still haven't figured out how to take pictures on Facetime so he's lucky.

"Anyways, my mom and dad are talking about buying the house next door and moving in there since CJ demanded for his own room. It's a five-bedroom house, with three rooms, and one master bedroom upstairs. One room is the guest room, and the last room is in the finished basement, an unfinished bathroom, laundry room, and a large carpeted area for whatever." I rambled

"And what about the upstairs bathrooms?" He asked as if he were taking notes. "I can send a picture of the blueprints if you want them," I replied sarcastically. "Ha ha, very funny. Hurry up and tell me so I can help you move your shit to your new room." He stopped in his tracks and looked at the camera taken aback by his own offer then shrugged.

"Woah, alright okay!" I put my free hand up in defense, shifting comfortably on my bed since I was locked away from the world. "There is a bathroom in the master bedroom, of course, two in the hallway for the other three rooms to use, and one next to the front door. Actually, it's next to the closet for the coats that's next to the front door." I used my fingers trying to make an invisible model.

"Bigger living room, kitchen, and dining room?" He sounded more excited than I am which made me laugh. "Yup! It's a whole new upgrade." I proudly announced and did a little dance.

Ding!

My phone vibrated from the notification, the banner from iMessages read, 'Mommy 👩‍👦: We bought the house, move your belongings to whichever bedroom you pick on the top floor. You are still grounded so no slacking off mister!😤'. Rolling my eyes at her heartfelt message, I reacted to her gray message bubble with a thumbs up.

"Was that mommy texting you?" Julius mocked and laughed. "Shut up, how did you know?" I lifted an eyebrow at him suspiciously and put my eye on the camera. "Your mood changes in an instant and you have different expressions for every one of your family members." He said, his voice not matching his face. "When did you start paying attention to me and my face?" I started interrogating him.

"Ever since you lifted your face from off of my cock." He grinned. My face started to heat up and I didn't know how to reply so I hung up on him. "I need to move my stuff, don't think about any lewd things Avery!" I patted my cheeks a few times then put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed stuff to move to my new room.

I stretched out my body and shook from the aching pain in my back from bending over and lifting stuff I knew I couldn't carry. "Hey, need any help?" Julius knocked on the doorframe of my new bedroom, welcoming himself in. "I didn't know you had a little terrace, fucking bougie." He said the end in a British accent. "It's alright, I have a nice view of the front of the driveway if I look down.

"That kinda sounds hot." His voice got low and he started speaking slowly. "Fucking you right here, with the door open. Your limp body leaned up against the rail, everyone seeing the erotic faces you make and hearing the dirty sounds that come out your mouth. Taking you from the back, continuously pounding at your prostate." Julius had already pressed himself on me, trapping me against the terrace railing. Our bodies found themselves rubbing on each other slowly.

"Don't even think about it!" My mom's voice startled us, not enough to separate but enough to catch us off guard. "Don't you even think about having sex on my terrace!" She continued yapping like a chihuahua from the driveway. Julius grabbed me by the neck and turned my head to him and kissed me, opening my mouth, I let his tongue inside and let him grind against my butt, fondling my chest. "What did I just say?!" She hollered. "You said not to have sex on the terrace but you never said we couldn't make out on it!" Julius screamed back.

"UGHHHH!!" She stomped next door to our old house and slammed the door behind her. "Shall we continue?" I bit my bottom lip and grabbed a handful of Julius' boner. "Fuck yeah." He smashed his lips against mine and pulled down his sweats enough to let his dick free, I pulled down my shorts and let him take the lead as usual. "Put it in," I whined, opening myself for him. "Don't tell me what to do." He bit the back of my neck and pushed himself inside, he covered my mouth before I could let out a scream.

Muffling out moans and staring up at the clouds only turned me on even more. My knees began to buckle and I was almost at my limit to stand until Julius stopped. "Why'd you stop, keep going." I cried and moved my hips the way he was supposed to. "You're so cute when you beg. Don't cum yet without my permission." His warning didn't mean shit to me, I can cum if I want to. A harsh smack connected to my butt, followed by a loud cry.

"You're easy to read, you know." He smirked and put his hands on my hips, bringing me back. I gripped the rail, trying desperately not to lose balance. "Ngh, w-wait! Anh, nh, hng, unh!" Slap slap squelch "Hng!" I can't hold back anymore, my voice is getting louder by the second and I can feel the gazes from the passing people on the opposite side of the sidewalk. "Shut up." Julius put his hand over my mouth again and used his other hand to wrap it around my waist to keep a firm grip on me.

"You can cum, cum for me." He groaned in my ear when he was reaching his peak and came inside, filled by my ropes of cum that shot from off the terrace and somewhere on the ground below. "Fuck, did a bird just shit on me?!" An unfamiliar voice from below caught our attention. Please lord for I have sinned, don't tell me. "This isn't bird shit." The male's voice was mixed with anger and confusion.

"Go! Go!" I pushed Julius off of the terrace, back into my bedroom, and closed the terrace door. "HAHAHA, did you see his stupid face?!" Julius used one of my shirts to clean his dick off and tossed it then pulled his sweats back up over his still-hard member. "Great, I think I ejaculated on a complete stranger!" Pacing, I started to panic. "I'm not a complete stranger. I'm your neighbor." The same voice from outside was now in my room. "Name's Bryson, you can call me Bryce."