Pardon?- 5

Tw, slight bit of incest... Skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable.

~~~~~

"W-why are you saying that, can y-you please stop, you're scaring me."

"Stop acting like a pussy and answer my question!" CJ pressed his body against mine completely by closing me into the dresser by putting his hands on both sides of the dresser so I couldn't slide away from him. "Who knew you took it in the ass? By the look of you up close I'm not surprised. You're too feminine to be a guy." CJ's expression changed rapidly but I couldn't tell what he was thinking. "What, take what in what?"

"Must I educate you in every little fucking thing?!" Now he's mad again. "Why are you always so angry?!" I nudged him lightly. "Listen. Ass means butt, bitch means female dog, pussy means vagina or a girl's private, dick means a boys' Weiner no duh,  uhh, what else is there? Oh, fuck just means fuck, shit means shit, damn means damn. Now. Any questions?"

"W-what is a faggot and twink?" I lifted myself onto the dresser sitting with my legs dangling. "A twink is someone like you and a faggot is a gay person, a gay person being someone who likes the same gender as themselves. If that makes sense. Why are you asking?" He questions. "Someone called me a faggot, then he kept calling me a twink."

"Well, you're going to have to get used to it or you just gotta prove those fuckers wrong."  CJ picked me off of the dresser wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Bedtime already?"

"You have a bedtime, How old are you, four?!" He laughs. "M-mom said that I should get in all my hours of sleep because having a proper sleep schedule is healthy for a growing boy." Smiling at the end of my sentence I giggled and rocked around in CJ's arms.

"Stop doing that, you're hitting my dick when you do that!" CJ's cheeks tinted red. "Dick?....." I gasped out of realization. "I-I'M SORRY, DID THAT HURT?! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!" I panicked. "No but quite the opposite," CJ mumbled the last part. "Pardon?"

"Nothing, dork." CJ walked over to the bed and threw me on it, making me laugh. "Go to sleep since you need your hours." CJ made finger quotes

"Can you put my phone on the charger over there, there is a spare charger next to it if you need it for your phone." I pointed over next to the dresser before sliding under the blankets and putting on my onesie hoodie that had long white bunny ears hanging on the hood.

"Alright, thanks Ave." CJ plugged in my phone and turned the light off leaving the room pitch black before he walked over to the bed with his phone in hand and slid in the blankets on the opposite side of the bed. "I don't like the dark CJ." I grabbed a remote for my fairy lights and turned them on making the room lightly shine a dim warm yellow color.

"Can I tell you a secret, CJ? Please don't tease me about it, please." I turned on my side to face away from him so I didn't have to see his reaction to what I was about to tell him. "Yeah, sure. What's up?" He asked, chuckling.  "I-I have these weird dreams, a-and every time I have them they make me pee." I squeezed my eyes shut. "You mean wet dreams?" CJ scooted over to me and leaned his head over me so he could put his face in mine so he could look at me. "What's a wet dream?"

"It's when you go to sleep and have a nasty and dirty dream that makes you cum in your sleep, it's normal so don't be embarrassed at all!" He laughed. "Is that why I get all hot and sweaty when I wake up? It's not because of my pj's because I get all hot and sweaty even when I wear different pajamas."

"Yeah yeah it's normal just go to sleep, I'll watch you and try to make sure you wake up before you "pee" on yourself." He moved and laid on his back with his arms folded behind his head.
~~~

CJ's Pov

2 hours later

"Hng, ngh, unh"

"Avery?" I woke up spooned into his small figure that shook, shivered, and shuttered. His whimper grew louder the closer I scooted into him, is he having a weird dream? "HNG" Avery shuddered one good time before he began to tremble and pant. Did he cum just now? I should check so I can wake him up and tell him to change.

I unzipped his onesie and slid my right hand into the front of his underwear moving my hand around and earning quiet moans from him, feeling a wet and sticky substance on my fingers. I immediately yanked my hand out and rubbed my hand on his onesie. That's gross. "Avery wake up you need to change, you wet yourself."

"No," Avery answered groggily and rolled on his back giving me easy access to his onesie, taking it off he whined and flailed until he relaxed, sprawling his body out, and opening his legs. "I'm doing this as a good elder brother so you better pay me back for this you little piece of shit," I whispered in annoyance and disgust.

Sliding off his draws and tossing them near his dresser. Avery started moaning again. I-I don't think he's done and his shit is up and out in the open, what do I do?! He continued to buck his hips and grab at anything and everything around him, he fluttered his eyes open squinting before letting out a suppressed moan and squeezing his eyes closed before cumming a long string out on me and on his stomach before he started panting.

"I-I'm sorry," Avery whined quietly then fell back to sleep in a comfortable slumber allowing his chest to rise and fall slowly. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!"

~~~

A/N

This is not an incest book so I apologize for that. Just know this is the only chapter that's like this.