Time Off- 18

"So what do we do now? Do we confront Bryce?"  I sat crisscrossed on the end of CJ's bed, waiting for his instructions. "I don't know yet so shut up." He launched one of his pillows at me, hitting me directly in the face.

"Stop doing that!" I scowled at him. "How about I call him over and you can be the bait and see if he comes onto you." He dismissed my remark and went straight into his so-called brilliant idea. "I know it sounds like we're trying to catch a cheater but instead a molester."

"W-what, why? Shouldn't we just be straightforward, we have evidence to confront him." I fiddled with my fingers. "My idea is better. So I'll call him over then you seduce him." CJ dialed Bryce's number and plugged his charger into his phone. "You're not making any sense." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Hey, Bryce, you should come over."CJ's sinister smirk widened across his face. He looked at me and gazed at my appearance. He mouthed the words 'change into something revealing', I don't own anything revealing besides my pajama shorts.

...

"Not the new house, Ave and I are going to watch a movie, you should watch it with us." I crossed my arms and pointed while rolling my eyes with sass, my eyes landed on the stars shining in the night sky outside of my window.

...

"Bet, see you when you get here." CJ hung up went to the camera and started recording, propping his phone on his nightstand behind the clutter so it was hidden. "Why are you recording?" I went to change like I was told. "For evidence, dumb ass." He rolled his eyes.

"We already have evidence, d-dumb ass." I held my chin high like a snob. "I'm going to record it and play the movie we said we were going to watch." He held up his middle finger and walked across the room to the door. "That's stupid." I changed and tugged at the small shorts.

"Anyways, I'll act like I went to the store then come back after a few minutes." CJ left without me being able to say anything. He's so selfish and self-centered. Bryce should be here since he only lives next door.

"Boys, Bryce is here!" Mom yelled from downstairs. Soon after, Bryce let himself in. "Hey." He closed the door behind him. "H-Hello." I waved awkwardly and stood in the middle of my room with only my shorts and white t-shirt on. He gazed at my legs and then at my eyes. What should I do? "Where's CJ?" Bryce broke the silence and plopped on CJ's bed, barely shaking the clutter on the nightstand that hid the phone.

"H-He's at the store store." I stuttered. "Liar." He laughed. "What?" I jolted. "When you lie you repeat a word or sentence." He stood in front of me and crossed his arms, using his arms to tower over my weight. "That's so so not true!" I gasped and covered my mouth. "Let me try something then, I bet I can prove you wrong." He lifted me up and carefully placed me on CJ's bed.

"Wait n-no." I did a quick side eye at the camera that pointed directly at us. "Mhm." He sarcastically replied. He laid in between my legs and rested his cheek on my chest. He looked at me in my eyes romantically. I was confused since he didn't do anything but lay on me and look me in the eyes. His eyes gazed down and looked at my lips, slightly parting his lips before looking at me in the eyes again.

He lifted his left leg and interlocked it under my leg, causing it to shift on top of his leg. The room felt warm and comfortable. The way he didn't do anything but still gave me physical attention was attractive. His eyes looked dazed but hungry as if he wanted to rip my clothes off in the most careful way possible, but his actions did the opposite.

"W-what are you thinking about?" I whispered. "You." He answered straightforwardly. "What about me?" My hips began to tremble. Bryce was applying pressure on my groin with his stomach since the way he was lying didn't cause our members to be in contact. "I'm thinking about what I want to do to you, will you let me? Please." He glided his fingertips up my leg slowly and steadily.

"I don't know." I put my hand over his eyes to cover up his sexy stare. "Fine, I'll just do what I want." He lifted his weight and continued to caress me. He leaned back and rested himself on his heels, the more he stared down at me, the smaller it made me feel. "Turn around." He smiled with his eyes but kept a straight face at the same time. Flipping myself around, I looked back at him repeatedly.

His hands rubbed the back of my thighs, squeezing them harshly. After he was tired of my thighs he moved up to my butt. "Mh" I closed my eyes, slid my arms under the pillow, and rested my head to the side. "Feels good," I mumbled. "Yeah?" He leaned into my ear in a low voice. He used one hand to lift the hem of my shorts so it gave me a wedgie so my bare butt could come out from the bottom. "D-Don't do that, i-it's embarrassing." I shoved my entire face into the pillow. "It's hot." He used his hands to jiggle my backside. This feels dirty. Bryce then tugged my shorts aside, giving himself access to my...

He used his thumb to rub circles around my hole, applying more pressure each lap. "U-ugh" The little attention is arousing me so much that it's unbearable. The sound of shuffling fills my ears, looking back, I see him taking himself out so he can stroke his long length. "Y-you're putting it in?" I trembled. "No, I'm just teasing you so you can tell me yourself when you want to go all the way.", He stopped his circular motion and proceeded to wetten his member and my hole, only to glide it across my crack. He applied all the pressure in his hips in every thrust. "Unh, ohh." I shakily breathed out. "Does it feel good?" He laid his stomach on my back and continued to hump my backside. "Y-yes, so good." The harder he humped the more friction that was being felt between my member and the bed.

"Move your hips, Ave." He wrapped his arm across my chest and held my shoulder to keep me in place. Doing as I was told obediently, I lifted and dropped my hips in a wavy and slow motion like an ocean. Front, back, front back while going up and down. I was mostly humping the mattress for my benefit but whatever works for him works for me. "I'm gonna cum on your hole, so spread yourself open Avey." He leaned back pressed his tip against my entrance and stroked himself. It's been so long since someone's called me Avey. I spread my cheeks far apart and looked back at him. I kept humping the mattress, feeling the liquids build up inside me. "C-Cumming." He panted. "M-Me too." I drooled out the corner of my mouth and panted with my eyes resting at the top of my sockets, almost rolling to the back of my head.

"Ohh." He inhaled sharply through his teeth. "Hnng." I twitched. The ropes of cum landing in my crack and on my butthole felt thick and heavy, seven strings if I counted. "I wish I could do you." He muttered under his breath. I shakily relaxed my hands on the sides of my hips on the bed. Meanwhile, Bryce played with his cum on my ass like an art project. "C-can you get me a t-tissue, I got my shorts and CJ's bed d-dirty," I whispered. "Yeah, why are you whispering?" He got up and pulled his bottoms up. "I don't know." I accepted the box of tissues he handed me. "Thank you." I stood up, my legs trembling slightly. "Your welcome, CJ's gonna be back soon so hurry." He smiled, blushing, scratching the back of his head and avoiding eye contact. " K-kay."