Forfeit- 7

"W-what are you going to do to me?" Avery squirmed underneath Lucas in confusion. "I'm going to make you feel really good and it will help you sleep, okay? Lucas leaned into Avery slowly causing him to shake in fear. "Y-you said that l-last time a-and I didn't feel that good." Avery put his hands up in defense and turned his head away from Lucas', by the look on Lucas's face I could tell he was pissed.

"How about you try getting yourself off by humping a pillow since you don't want my help." Lucas backed up and took two pillows off his bed, one to hide his boner and the other to toss on Avery. "H-how do I h-hump?" Avery sat up and turned to me, his eyes still light pink. He looks good when he's high, not in his right mind, having zero control over his thoughts or body.

"J-Julius?"

"Huh?"

"C-can you teach me how to hump? Please."

"Why should I? All you gotta do is hop on a pillow and ride it like a horse it's not that hard." I turned my head to look away from both of them. Fucking idiots. "Can you show me, Julius? Pretty please." Avery crawled his tiny body in front of me begging for his presence to be known by me. What does this scrawny sissy take me for?

"Okay."

"Really?!"

"Yeah only on one condition. I want you to do me ten favors of my choice at any time and you can't say no or I'll tell your beloved big brother that you got high and skipped school." I smirked. "NO! I'LL DO ANYTHING SO PLEASE DON'T TELL!" Avery cried out in terror. What does his brother do to him at home to have him terrified like this? I'm not going to tell his brother I just wanted to scare him.

"All right, I won't for now. I'll show you, get on top of the pillow right there." I turned my head and nodded towards a pillow on the bed.

"OR he can just get ON you!" Lucas stormed onto the side of the bed I laid on grabbed Avery by his arm and pulled him up making him shriek in panic, then he snatched him by the waist and slammed him right on top of me.

"MY DICK YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I-I'M SORRY, I'll get off." Avery gyrated his way down my lap hastily.

"H-hold on, don't move like that!" I pulled him by his hips forward quicker than he could get off or continue his movement.

"AHN!" Avery blushed hard, covering his mouth, and stared at me in shock, his dark blue eyes quivering in surprise and confusion. The whole room was quiet and nobody moved, Avery continued to sit on my lap, and I still lay back against the headboard of the bed with my legs slightly parted. Lucas stood next to the bed and stared him dead in the face, not moving a muscle, the visible expression on his face made him easy to read.

~~~

Avery's Pov

"I-I didn't mean to do that, i-it slipped out when Julius moved me like that!" Julius's grip on my hips tightened, he smirked and lifted his waist as he slowly used my hips to press into my bottom. The friction made me move forward and back unrhythmically causing me to stumble and drop my hands from my mouth to Julius's chest. His chest and his nipples are hard, I can feel it on my palms through his shirt.

"F-feels good," I whispered out. "What feels good?" Julius took in my expression and my body movements, my hips were moving on their own at this point and I was feeling beyond good right now to the point I couldn't think.

"Focus on me Avery, where are you feeling good?" Julius moved me up and down harder along with his waist, I don't know what he was doing with our bodies but I couldn't stand it, I loved the way it was making me feel.

Slap

"AH!" Julius spanked my backside lightly pulling me out of my trance. "I-I'm f-feeling good, down there. My thing." "Your what? You gotta tell me." Julius worked my hips faster against his. My d-dick, f-feels good." I panted out. "Who taught you that word?" Julius held my waist still so it couldn't move. "My brother taught me some words yesterday."

Julius's mood changed in an instant and he looked angry, he started doing the same movement as before and he started so fast and aggressively that I felt something rise in my stomach and down to my thing.

"NHG! I-I have to pee!"

"Pee?"

"S-stop, please!" It was too late, I started to twitch and jolt at the electrifying sensation that shot throughout my body, and my underwear. I flinched uncontrollably and peed nonstop until I couldn't handle it anymore. I fell limp on Julius's chest, a sweaty panting mess. My clothes stuck to me damp, especially my briefs.

"W-what d-did you do?! I PEED myself and y-you said I-I w-wouldn't!" I couldn't help but break down into tears from overwhelming embarrassment. "You didn't pee, idiot. You came, it's cum not piss." He rolled his eyes. "W-why did you do that?" I rubbed my eyes aggressively trying to hide my tears from them so they wouldn't bully me about it.

"Don't even start that bullshit, you wanted me to teach you how to hump and that's exactly what I did. So much for showing you my random act of kindness." Julius dramatically sulked. "I-I'm sorry. Thank you for teaching me, I liked it and it made me feel so good because it was you who helped me." My eyes felt heavy and my body began to relax. I felt at ease after peeing, this is something I want to do with him again in the future, maybe if he lets me then I'll do it better next time to make him pee instead of me next time.

~~~

Julius's Pov

"Avery, can you hear me? Ave." I shook him gently seeing if he was still alive. "He's asleep, leave him be." Lucas stretched, exposing his v-line. "Shit, I forgot you were standing right there." I jolted in my spot. "Say on god." Lucas crossed his arms and lifted an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I questioned. "You're a homo now." Lucas tried to cover up his laugh by sighing. "WHAT? I'll fucking kill you!"

Ring ring ring, ring ring ring

"It's Avery's phone, give it to me, Lucas." I reached out to him. "Okay, here." He tossed it to me. "Hel-?" I answered without seeing the name on the phone. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I CAME TO GET YOU EARLY BUT THE SCHOOL SAID YOU NEVER SHOWED UP, I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME!"

"Damn, can you not be so loud. Avery is trying to sleep."I cackled at his rage.

"Where is he at?!" He screamed

"Right here, he's laying on me knocked out so you're gonna have to wait."

"Why is he on you?!" He emphasized the 'on'.

"If I told you you'll scream your ass off...again. I'll send you the address so bring Avery a clean pair of clothes. Don't forget underwear because he's going to need a new pair of those." I laughed uncontrollably.

"WHY?! Wait- NO THE FUCK-"

Beep

"All I know is I'm not getting my ass kicked for this little piece of shit." I was quick to tell Lucas who only sat there snickering.

"Oh fuck you."