No Way!...Way.- 17

Julius' Pov

My phone rang waking me up from my nap. The loud noise rang through my ears. I picked up my phone just to be blinded by the bright screen, the unsaved number displayed on the screen. "Yo?" I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Is this Julius?" The familiar voice asked. "Who's asking?" Changing my voice, I got up and made my way to the bathroom to relieve myself. "Come on Julius, stop fucking around, it's CJ."

"The hell do you want?" I waited for him to start talking so I could piss. "I have a question-" The flow began traveling downstream and making a splash. "Are you serious?! It's important, it's about Avery!"

"Oh shit, why didn't you say that before, what's up?" I finished using the bathroom, washed my hands, and dried them. "He told me you called Bryce a molester?" He sighed. "Oh yeah, he was feeling on his ass when he was asleep, I took a picture of him."

"Wait, seriously? I thought you were just pulling my leg." Avery's voice was audible and he stuttered. "If I show you the picture will you forgive me?" I rolled my eyes and held back a laugh. "Um...o-okay, I suppose. Send me the picture please."

"I was thinking, why don't I come over?" I walked down the stairs to my front door. "NO! I..Let me come over instead, my mom thinks I stopped talking to you." He laughed nervously and shuffled around. "Why's that?" I did my best to keep my cool and not get mad. I closed my door and kicked off my shoes in anger.

"I kind of told her I didn't want anything to do with you, but that was only in the moment when I was upset with you." He said loudly, bursting my eardrum. "Whatever, it's fine, I'll send you my address." I grinned, planning what I was going to do when he arrived. "Okay, sounds like a plan! Be there in ten." He laughed and hung up.

~~~

~10 minutes later

~~~

Avery's Pov

I knocked on the door three times and then rang the doorbell. I rocked back and forth waiting. "Welcome," Julius answered the door shirtless with a half smile on his face, quickly dropping it when he spotted CJ behind me. "The fuck is he doing here?" He asked in disappointment, turning and walking in a direction for us to follow.

"Woah, your house is huge!" I couldn't help but admire the sight. "I have something else that's huge that you'd be more interested in." He smirked. "What is it?" Asking out of curiosity. "How do you not know what it is when you had it a few times." He pulled me against him. "Okay, that's enough." CJ pulled me back by my arm.

"Just show us the picture so we can leave." CJ scowled at Julius. "Woah, you're not about to disrespect me under my roof, so keep your glares to yourself." Julius poked CJ, trying to taunt him. "L-Let just goes upstairs a-and talk." I stopped them and tugged their arms. "Alright, let's head upstairs to my room." Julius wrapped his arm around my waist and clasped a handful of my butt.

"I'm not even going to say anything." CJ walked past us up the stairs and chose a room that looked like it belonged to Julius. "Make yourself at home then..." Julius sneered. CJ only spared him a look. "Show me the pictures please," I asked, losing my patience.

"Alright, come here, look." Julius sat on his bed and patted for me to sit next to him. "Look." Shocked at what I was looking at, he handed me his phone, and instead of a picture I saw a video, it was of Julius rubbing his hard penis and breathing heavily. "NO, NOT THAT!" He snatched his phone and swiped then showed me.

"Y-you weren't lying." I held a hand over my mouth. Bryce was touching me while I was asleep. The clear picture of him squeezing my butt and him touching himself was very clear. "Your ass looks fat in this pic so I might just edit him out and keep it and use it later." He smirked and bit his bottom lip in a goofy way.

"Use it for what?" I laughed. "He's using you as jerk off material Ave. Are you stupid?" CJ spat. He snatched the phone and looked at the picture, he flinched then turned a little red then he tossed the phone back to Julius. "Alright, we've seen the pic, now let's go, Avery." CJ turned to the bedroom door. "Before you leave Avery..." Julius caressed my wrist and slid his hand into mine, entwining our fingers together and pulling my body onto his. "Stay for a little bit more, yeah?" his seducing voice getting the best of me.

He pulled me on top of him and kissed me. Right in front of CJ! Julius slid his hand under my shirt and rubbed my left nipple. "If you both are finished, I'd like to go home." CJ huffed and walked out of the room. "I-I guess I should go too." I pushed myself off of him slowly. "Okay." Propping himself up on his elbows. He brushed his fingers through his hair, looking away annoyed.

I gave Julius a quick kiss on the lips then got up, stumbling out of the room, looking back at Julius, he stared at me dazed with a growing tent in his sweat pants. "I'm coming CJ, wait for me," I shouted for him while he made his way down the stairs and through the front door. "Damn, took you long enough. You're really starting to piss me off you know." CJ scowled at me.

"I...I'm sorry." I lowered my head. "Shut up, come on." He jerked my arm. "Mom and Dad don't know we left so we have to hurry back. If you weren't so busy slutting yourself out then we would've already been home." Muttering to himself, he tsked. "I-I'm sorry CJ." I fiddled with my fingers and my voice started to crack. "I don't care, come on and hurry up."