Fill My Hole To The Brim- 9

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs wide for me." I squeezed his ass, fondling it. His butt is surprisingly big for a guy, and I mean BIG. His hips aren't that curvy but his ass is perfectly round like a girl's. "O-ok." He stood up drunk, dizzy, and unsteady, climbing onto the bed slowly turning on his back and opening his legs. "Good boy, I'll use lube so it doesn't hurt. So don't scream and cry that it hurts." Lucas tossed me a half-used lube bottle as he pulled out his top dresser.

"Looks like he's still up, he's even leaking." Lucas walked towards him, dragging him to the end of the bed by his thighs earning a groan from him. "What's lube?" Avery looked up at me and used his hands to cover his boner. "It's like oil, but for sex so it can loosen you up. Have you ever heard of love gel?" Lucas asked, giving him a short run down. "N-no." Avery trembled.

"Whatever, come on." I pulled his shirt off leaving him naked. I opened the bottle, poured it on his stomach and down to his dick, then lifted him by his leg and on his pink puckered hole. Cute. "Hn. I-is this s-safe? Is it supposed to be h-hot?" He moaned in an angelic voice. "Shit, he's making me hard and nothing even happened yet." Lucas sat on the bed right behind Avery's head, close enough that if Avery looked back he would be face to face with Lucas' crotch. Lucas palmed himself with one hand using the other to smear the lube on Avery's chest.

"u-ugh"

"Are you feeling good from your chest like a bitch?" Lucas teased, squeezing his left nipple. Avery screamed before letting out a moan, quivering. "Fuck, that was hot." Lucas continued massaging his hard pink nipple. "I'm gonna start so pay attention." I got Avery's attention and left Lucas to stare at him in the face while he continued making his lewd faces. Rubbing his hole, he drew his attention to me and looked confused. I pressed my middle finger inside his tight ring earning a wince then a hitched moan. He's already feeling it.

"It feels weird, it burns but it feels good, I l-like it." He panted out. Using his signs of cooperation, I continued to finger him deeper with my middle finger. Adding my ring finger, he moaned loudly and came all over himself. His still erect member quivered, spurting out stream after stream of cum.

His body shook and his tear-soaked face got more erotic each second, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and drool leaked from the corners of his mouth, his face was beet red along with his ears. His hole pulsed on my fingers growing softer.

ugh nh mmh hah hah ah hng unh

"Fuck!" Not realizing I'm the moment, Lucas was jacking himself off and on the verge of cumming, he shoved his tip into Avery's mouth and stroked harder and faster until he slid into his mouth bucking a few times, jolting before slowly pulling out, a string of cum still intact with Avery's tongue and Lucas's dick.

"B-Bitter." Avery swallowed thickly and coughed hard. "Don't swallow! Fuck."

"..re."

"Huh?" Lucas and I said in sync.

"M-more, please. Hng!" Avery poked his nipples trying to repeat Lucas's movements. "We are so fucking him right?" Lucas pants, slightly flushed, his forehead covered in a light coat of sweat and his dick fully erect. "Just wait, he's not loose enough yet." I huffed at him in aggravation.

"I'm gonna add another finger Ave. Okay?" I said hesitantly, I had only ever done anal once with a girl and it didn't go well for my first time trying it. "Mmmh, mhm" He bit his bottom lip holding back a moan, his eyes were barely focused and he wasn't sober. "You think we should wait until he's sober?" I asked Lucas, beginning to nudge my pointer finger in him along with the middle and ring finger.

"Nah, once you put it in he'll be sobered right up. Trust." He smirked and stared at him like he was targeting his prey. "Okay, Ave-" I was intrigued to find myself being interrupted by Lucas smashing his lips onto Avery's. Lucas inhaled his lips and sucked and nibbled on them, Avery kissing him sloppily and messily trying to keep up with him. Lucas French kissed the fuck out of him as if he was one of his hoes.

That's it.

Ramming my three fingers into Avery, thrusting them in and out, jabbing anywhere my fingers could reach, I separated my fingers inside him, stretching him slowly. "ANH, J-JULIUS! N-NO HNG!" His moaning gave me the clear he was ready for something bigger, something better."I'm gonna put it in."

"Stop talking like a virgin and fuck the virgin already!"

"P-put what in?" Avery tried closing his shaky legs only making them shake the more he moved them. "My cock, of course, you dumb ass." His dick twitched at the insult. This dirty little freak. Imagine he turns out to be really freaky but acts innocent, that'd be hot. "C-can we j-just use your f-fingers?" He pleaded.

"Fine."

"R-really?"

"No."

"P-please n- HNG"

I already had my tip rubbing his hole to get it familiar, lining up with his hole I pressed the head into his ass, and his breath started to labor but I didn't stop. He finally had the courage to look and see what was going into him and he screamed in fear and clutched his hole closed squeezing my tip and closing his legs, securely holding his legs closed with his arm. "Nh! AVERY!" I ripped his legs apart and saw him threatening to let tears spill.

How about a little more foreplay? Do you need to be pampered? Some name-calling? "Baby, please? I'm dying to be inside you." I said in a cringy and 'seductive' voice. Avery physically stopped breathing and stared at me in awe along with Lucas. "Ready now?" I cringed. "Yes!" He ripped his own legs apart and unclenched his hole. "Okay." I took his hand and held it, getting on the bed, and getting into a passionate missionary position after pulling my clothes off. It was getting too hot.

I pressed myself inside him inch by inch very slowly. "Relax," I whispered into his lips, he threw his head back into Lucas's lap when I rammed myself inside him to the base. "T-too big. H-hurts." I stopped moving and stayed in the position for a while, kissing his neck, sucking it here and there and biting it. After a few more neck nibbles I started moving slowly, picking up my pace when his groans of pain turned to screams and moans of pleasure.

"Lifting my body up off of his, I used his thick thighs and small waist to thrust him back towards me, playing push and pull, his hole tightened every time I pulled out so it could pull me back into him. "O-OH, YES! THERE, HARDER!" He gritted his teeth. "No fucking way...Julius look what you turned him into." Lucas stroked his length over Avery's face and rubbed his dick on his lips, Avery opened his mouth sticking his tongue out allowing Lucas to hump his face.

"Hah, hah, he was ng asking for it!" I grabbed his left ankle lifted it to the side of his head, and spread the right leg out further. The perks of him being flexible. "O-ow," Avery whined when I was thrusting too hard. "Shut up." I huffed and groaned in his neck, his hole clenched tighter, I continued to violate his ass until I began to reach my peak. "J-, I-I'm g-gonna-!" He moaned out and right at the same time we came, I filled his insides, pulling out slowly and continuing to stroke length to let the rest of my cum out on his stomach letting the remaining spill out of him.

"That was a good fuck." I looked over my sweaty body and drenched hair, combing my fingers through my now wet hair. "Hand me his phone." I continued to admire the disheveled Avery, covered in sweat and cum. "This is a sight I never thought I'd see," I admitted. "Me too. Here." Lucas handed me Avery's phone, unlocking it since it doesn't have a password, I opened the camera and snapped a few pictures from a different angle and took a video of me fingering some of the overflowing cum out his ass, him moaning in the background and him shaking his hips made it way better.

I immediately made a group chat with me and Lucas and sent the pics and videos in it. "Damn, he passed out, oh well." Lucas took over my spot but instead flipped him on his stomach, lifted his butt a little, and RAM, it woke the poor kid up right away screaming, knowing Lucas I knew he wasn't going to be gentle.